Jump to content

Formation


DavieMacRFC
 Share

Recommended Posts

We seemed to revert back to the 4-3-3 on Sunday and it was disastrous. 

When Murty was in charge he identified the flaws of that formation and changed it to suit the game against those cunts.

Surely Pedro will change it for Saturday to eradicate the time and space we gave them on the ball otherwise they will steamroller all over us once again.

 

We saw enough under Warburton to clearly see that the 4-3-3 formation clearly did not work for us and is not suited to the mediocre team we have, get it sorted Pedro.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pedros post match interview suggested the players didn't play the way they had planned. If that's the case then it's hard to judge the managers tactical approach and we know our squad always seem to have good days and fucking awful days.

I don't see Pedro going with the same formation at the weekend. We lost out in midfield and he won't want that to happen again but who does he turn to? Our squad is mince and getting midfield sorted and a striker for me is more important this summer than a new defence.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Pedros post match interview suggested the players didn't play the way they had planned. If that's the case then it's hard to judge the managers tactical approach and we know our squad always seem to have good days and fucking awful days.

I don't see Pedro going with the same formation at the weekend. We lost out in midfield and he won't want that to happen again but who does he turn to? Our squad is mince and getting midfield sorted and a striker for me is more important this summer than a new defence.

Some moron, think he's called KAI or something, thinks that's an impossibly and actually in his own words - a conspiracy theory - that the players didn't follow his instructions. 

My original point being we don't know if they did or didn't, but looking at these players performing in past games it's clear they are a large proportion of the problem, so I agree it's very likely they did not follow Pedro instructions. Be it tactical, philosophically or whatever. 

Good post :tu:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Surprised he didn't go 4-2-3-1, it's worked for the majority of his time here. 

Suppose you can't help it when the players are genuinely scared that the assistant actually has to take him aside and tell him to go easy on them. 

Hopefully there is a summer exodus. 

Assistant did what? What's your source mate?

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Pedro said himself in an interview, before the pre match talk Helder told him to not be as harsh.

why are his pre-match team talks harsh? why they not about remembering the training and what not...

 

 

 

 

unless it's

"right Halliday if in the moment yoo not close to anyone as gonna furking kick your baws ya useless small curnt, stop singing aboot sexing the papal man"

"Tav, keep tellin yoo yoo are no a furkin attacker furkin hell leev that to Wagghinghorn, although hes no attaker eirther he has go better tatoo's"

"Leee Wallace, thank furk your still injury"

"how'd we spell yoor name? R..o...ss....i....t....ee....r? who yoo anyway? come back in ten days"

"stopping sniffing ma bum hole Philippe, your not getting the moments on the pich furkin ever again"

"Jason ...Mmmmm how you say Frango sem cabeça in eenglish?

"Kenny, what I say next?"

 

 

(not racist btw just trying to get across his accent)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

why are his pre-match team talks harsh? why they not about remembering the training and what not...

 

 

 

 

unless it's

"right Halliday if in the moment yoo not close to anyone as gonna furking kick your baws ya useless small curnt, stop singing aboot sexing the papal man"

"Tav, keep tellin yoo yoo are no a furkin attacker furkin hell leev that to Wagghinghorn, although hes no attaker eirther he has go better tatoo's"

"Leee Wallace, thank furk your still injury"

"how'd we spell yoor name? R..o...ss....i....t....ee....r? who yoo anyway? come back in ten days"

"stopping sniffing ma bum hole Philippe, your not getting the moments on the pich furkin ever again"

"Jason ...Mmmmm how you say Frango sem cabeça in eenglish?

"Kenny, what I say next?"

 

 

(not racist btw just trying to get across his accent)

 

I heard Pedro keeps calling the players Mi Puta

Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

why are his pre-match team talks harsh? why they not about remembering the training and what not...

 

 

 

 

unless it's

"right Halliday if in the moment yoo not close to anyone as gonna furking kick your baws ya useless small curnt, stop singing aboot sexing the papal man"

"Tav, keep tellin yoo yoo are no a furkin attacker furkin hell leev that to Wagghinghorn, although hes no attaker eirther he has go better tatoo's"

"Leee Wallace, thank furk your still injury"

"how'd we spell yoor name? R..o...ss....i....t....ee....r? who yoo anyway? come back in ten days"

"stopping sniffing ma bum hole Philippe, your not getting the moments on the pich furkin ever again"

"Jason ...Mmmmm how you say Frango sem cabeça in eenglish?

"Kenny, what I say next?"

 

 

(not racist btw just trying to get across his accent)

 

Ah fuck

The come back in ten days line had me howlin .

 

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Not in the 1st half it wasnt. Was 4-3-3 and the worst performance we have ever had against Bheast.

 

1 minute ago, dande101 said:

In theory it was a 4-3-1-2 but they always seem to revert to the 4-3-3 .

The first half was a 4-4-2. Certainly defensively at the very least. Hyndman was on the right and Miller on the left of a 4. Waghorn and Garner up front.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, dande101 said:

We seemed to revert back to the 4-3-3 on Sunday and it was disastrous. 

When Murty was in charge he identified the flaws of that formation and changed it to suit the game against those cunts.

Surely Pedro will change it for Saturday to eradicate the time and space we gave them on the ball otherwise they will steamroller all over us once again.

 

We saw enough under Warburton to clearly see that the 4-3-3 formation clearly did not work for us and is not suited to the mediocre team we have, get it sorted Pedro.

 

Worry much more about the lack of spirit, lack of passion and total lack of character than I do about the formation.  When Pedro came on board he spoke about working in training on pushing the high-line, saying it is part of his philosophy.  Where the hell was that 'push'  on Sunday?   Closest we got to 'push' was 'PISH'.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lack of fight plus a 433 was always going to be a defeat

The quicker the players realise they need to go into this game like their lives depend on it, the more successful they will be. 

Id be happy if I never see a 433 Rangers team ever again. It's become a hoo Doo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Formation means nothing if players aren't motivated enough, are too scared, or not willing or able to do their duty.

We could have had 15 players on the field and lost the old firm.

...or if they are not good enough in the first place.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...