griffiths tying the scarf to our post..

45 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Was just about to post something similar, cunts moaning that Halliday hasn't got it in him to put a dig in yet when he does he's a coward ha ha poor cunt cant win either way. 

I don't think there would have been any issues if he actually tried to win the ball but he's just dived in looking to hit someone probably hoping to either A) play up to the fans because he's "one of our own" and he's just smashed a tarrier or B) get a booking that means he's got an excuse for not putting a challenge in on their midfield for the rest of the game.

My guess would be B.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't think there would have been any issues if he actually tried to win the ball but he's just dived in looking to hit someone probably hoping to either A) play up to the fans because he's "one of our own" and he's just smashed a tarrier or B) get a booking that means he's got an excuse for not putting a challenge in on their midfield for the rest of the game.

My guess would be B.

Fair enough but I honestly don't believe that. 

18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It was. If he wants to make a statement then smash one of the players mentioned in the op. Then again, there wouldn't be much point seeing as the useless cunt couldn't even hit Roberts hard enough to make him stay down.

Kevin Thomson knew how to put a challenge in on these bastards. He could smash them without taking himself out the game after 4 minutes. But that's probably what the shitebag was hoping to do.

Halliday is just another shitebag in a long line of shitebags we've had in the last five years and this current squad would get slapped by a net ball team.

Must take it from that spineless cunt of a chairman king and oh yes that other spineless cunt, the fan's anti hero whitney, who likes to intimidate fellow fans and their families. All Rangers men some would have you believe.

We are a fucking shambles and a disgrace from top to bottom.

Do we go to games with pride these days? Not in a fucking million. Well, except for the king acolytes who think the club owe them a living and the self same doing victimhood better than the fucking taigs.

Nothing changes until the cancer is expunged.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Halliday is just another shitebag in a long line of shitebags we've had in the last five years and this current squad would get slapped by a net ball team.

Must take it from that spineless cunt of a chairman king and oh yes that other spineless cunt, the fan's anti hero whitney, who likes to intimidate fellow fans and their families. All Rangers men some would have you believe.

We are a fucking shambles and a disgrace from top to bottom.

Do we go to games with pride these days? Not in a fucking million. Well, except for the king acolytes who think the club owe them a living and the self same doing victimhood better than the fucking taigs.

Nothing changes until the cancer is expunged.

If you think Rangers are so terrible why don't you bolt and support Partick thistle or something? All you seem to do is moan about the club maybe you would be happier some place else.

Even if Rangers are total baws and fighting relegation every year I will always go to games with pride.

It's called loyalty to your team and getting behind them in good and bad times sadly from reading bits of your posts I don't think you even comprehend what the word loyalty means.

It almost seems like your hoping for a taig win today just to start another rant about the board later tonight.

37 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

If you think Rangers are so terrible why don't you bolt and support Partick thistle or something? All you seem to do is moan about the club maybe you would be happier some place else.

Even if Rangers are total baws and fighting relegation every year I will always go to games with pride.

It's called loyalty to your team and getting behind them in good and bad times sadly from reading bits of your posts I don't think you even comprehend what the word loyalty means.

It almost seems like your hoping for a taig win today just to start another rant about the board later tonight.

Your loyalty is to king the criminal and I doubt if he was a paedo it would make any difference to you, such is your loyalty.

However it does matter to the many, but you wouldn't understand that being a king man and not a Rangers man.

Now, if you don't get any of that just like you made a total tit of yoursel in the BR, I will understand.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Your loyalty is to king the criminal and I doubt if he was a paedo it would make any difference to you, such is your loyalty.

However it does matter to the many, but you wouldn't understand that being a king man and not a Rangers man.

Now, if you don't get any of that just like you made a total tit of yoursel in the BR, I will understand.

Your fooking obsession with Dave King is boarding on stalking you can't string two words together without mentioning him.

If Dave King causes you so much pain why don't you bolt? You've already admitted that you have no pride going to Rangers games so why exactly are you here?

4 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

Your fooking obsession with Dave King is boarding on stalking you can't string two words together without mentioning him.

If Dave King causes you so much pain why don't you bolt? You've already admitted that you have no pride going to Rangers games so why exactly are you here?

You obviously ate shite for breakfast again. I suppose that it's  a must have in constantly defending him right enough.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You obviously ate shite for breakfast again. I suppose that it's  a must have in constantly defending him right enough.

Total obsession FFS you can't string a paragraph together without in some way bringing him into it. Do you want to bum King or something you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him.

Griffiths is just an ugly little symptom of the mhanky mob having disappeared up their own arses. No competition for them just now yet they're strutting about ruling their wee anthill like they're something. They're the classless winners they've always been (whenever they're winning, of course, which isn't always and won't be forever). Be good when they're pushed aff their wee perch. They think they're untouchable atm. Just watch their arses leave them, their conspiracy theories multiply and their players and staff losing their cool when it starts to look like they're being knocked off that perch.

54 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

As I said you could never understand seeing the education system has obviously failed you.

Your loyalty is to the criminal chairman and no one or nothing else.

The Club is not bad, it's the stewards who currently run it are and the team being inadequately funded to challenge the scum is the consequence of that. Slating an incompetent pot less board does, who lie and deceive those who fund them, is indeed equal loyalty, but again, as I said, far too strategic for your liketo even recognise.

Now with someone who has such a low post count as you in seven years and an even much less like ratio, it might even tell you something as to whose loyal to what, but you being the king acolyte you can always tell an idiot but you can't tell them much. OK Whitney?!

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As I said you could never understand seeing the education system has obviously failed you.

Your loyalty is to the criminal chairman and no one or nothing else.

The Club is not bad, it's the stewards who currently run it are and the team being inadequately funded to challenge the scum is the consequence of that. Slating an incompetent pot less board does, who lie and deceive those who fund them, is indeed equal loyalty, but again, as I said, far too strategic for your liketo even recognise.

Now with someone who has such a low post count as you in seven years and an even much less like ratio, it might even tell you something as to whose loyal to what, but you being the king acolyte you can always tell an idiot but you can't tell them much. OK Whitney?!

I'm not the one on here saying I've no pride in attending Rangers games unlike some tim. Maybe you should jump in with the green and grey hordes today and be with your own kind.

Wonder how many hits if I would get typing in blue avenger/Dave King into the search box hmmmmm a billion?

1 minute ago, OranjeBear said:

This what I mean. Celtic can do anything without opposition from Rangers fans. Union Bears should never allow Celtic to tie scarfs in ibrox. Ultra's uphold respect.

Fucking hell, you are still here.