griffiths tying the scarf to our post..

How the fuck can our squad let this cunt do that? And that other lego wanker standing on the electric boards tensing up staring at our fans, without any challenge. They swagger about our stadium doing what they like and are untouchable. Imagine the likes of that happening in the Souness days etc? Fuckin ridneck it is!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

How the fuck can our squad let this cunt do that? And that other lego wanker standing on the electric boards tensing up staring at our fans, without any challenge. They swagger about our stadium doing what they like and are untouchable. Imagine the likes of that happening in the Souness days etc? Fuckin ridneck it is!

Agree mate 

we need to get right into them tomorrow 

He's fucking protected on a football pitch.

A) Most fans have a brain and don't want banned or jailed therefore won't run on the pitch

B) The players don't give a monkeys and anything they did do would just get them red card and miss potentially vital games

Brown acts hard behind a sea of policemen and stewards, let's see the cunt do that to me outside when it's just me and him. Answer: He won't, coz he's a fucking pussy. He got red carded and put on his arse up at Ross County. Guys nothing but a loud mouthed shitebag hiding behind the authorities.

As for our players, the less said about their desire the better. Guys couldn't give two monkeys about pride because their limited ability means it will be bashed every game.

Fuck Griffiths and fuck Scott Brown.

There's nothing they can do, they don't have the bottle to deal with it or the quality to teach them a lesson on the pitch. 

The shirt is too big for most of them.  

As for Brown, like Lennon before him he will keep antagonising until he bumps into the wrong bear. Then he can be (will revel in being) a victim. 

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I realise you're not asking the fans to get involved but I just want to state how much of a coward Brown is, guy had to hire protection from Edinburgh he's that much of a wee bitch.

Naw mate a don't expect the Bears to run on and leather him, bit I do expect the players to do something about it. I play amateur football and anytime there's any back n forward with the cunts we're against and anyone at our sideline, he becomes the target for half our team. It's fucking standard.

Guest Lloyd72

Lustig celebrating before the final whistle really pissed me off at that game, considering he'd been the worst player on the park for most of it and he was running about in front of our fans taking the piss

Said to my mate the other day, imagine Ian Ferguson in that team, do you think Brown would be running the midfield laughing at us. Would he fuck.

Im so willing for someone in our squad to end one of the careers. Brown, Griffiths, anycunt. Just fucking hit one of them.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Lustig celebrating before the final whistle really pissed me off at that game, considering he'd been the worst player on the park for most of it and he was running about in front of our fans taking the piss

Lustig actually seems to have bought right into the victim mentality, I've noticed his actions in all the old firms, he's usually the first one to surround the ref, brandish fake cards and laugh when a foul is given against him. Copying Dembeles celebration when he scored at Ibrox was a right embarrassment. 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I imagine that plod would have had a very different reaction if we'd just beaten them in their midden and one of our players tried to tie a scarf to the goalposts.

Our players can't get near our fans to throw jerseys in at parkheed I've noticed they even have trenches for the cameras 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I imagine that plod would have had a very different reaction if we'd just beaten them in their midden and one of our players tried to tie a scarf to the goalposts.

Like when Tav tried to throw his top into the crowd at the piggery after a draw ?(another riddy for us) and the police made it difficult.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Not a mention in the press about Brown squaring up to one of our fans and it can be a cast iron guarantee if anything happened the mindless orange bigot would've got the blame. 

I hate this country. 

Disgusting sectarian assualt on celtic captain as he tries to play football.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Lustig actually seems to have bought right into the victim mentality, I've noticed his actions in all the old firms, he's usually the first one to surround the ref, brandish fake cards and laugh when a foul is given against him. Copying Dembeles celebration when he scored at Ibrox was a right embarrassment. 

him and Dembele have bought into all the scummy behaviour at that club realising they can get away with whatever the fuck they want in this country.

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Disgusting sectarian assualt on celtic captain as he tries to play football.

Aye, never mind the fact he's standing on advertising boards squaring up to a fan. 

The corruption and bias in this country is on a scale which can't be stopped. 

The year we actually challenge for the league it'll be 10 times worse. 

26 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

That's our Board for you Fuckin Shitebags to a man "yes Mr Lieswell, No Mr Lieswell" it's ok Mr Regan and Mr Doncaster it's only "banter" they turn my guts