• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I've deluded myself all season , today was an eye opener for me . Other than one or two , as squad players , I'd get rid of the fuckin lot of them . Atrocious. Only once before have I ever left a game early , but at the 4th , that was enough for me . 

I'm quite similar to be fair. I always try to see the positives in everything. Even this week I was trying to pick the bones of the Under 17s and Under 20s games, trying to persuade myself there is some light, when in reality they were miles ahead of us, just like they are at every level. 

Kinda lost for words. I was not expecting that today. It's really tough to take.

11 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Look at someone like McColl who is a billionaire and wont  put a penny into the club.

9 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

Ditto Tom Hunter....

Why tho? If they wanted to invest what is really stopping them?they both could blow King out the water financial wise,serious question.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

You're probably right, sadly, for all the wrong reasons........

Don't get more depressing than that. Our club is being run by fucking cunts that have no ambition. If the ones at the top are losers, the ones at the bottom ain't going to give a fuck. Some of the ones at the bottom couldn't even give a fuck if their life depended on it. Fraudsters the lot of them.

13 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

That's the first time in 3 years I've left a match early, first time ever leaving early against that scum. 

A totally embarrassing performance. I don't want their apologies I want those players gone. 

And King, Where's the fucking money

Same 

left after 3rd, never left a scum game early but after last weeks guttless performance this was the last straw for me.

utterly depressing 

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Never felt so numb and downhearted to be a Rangers fan.

Just speechless. 

This for me. I can't say one positive word about anything Rangers related at all right now. Nothing.

Never seen anything like I witnessed today. 

I don't know what can be done. The board were planning on spending THREE MILLION this summer. Times that by 5 and we might challenge. If not I've no idea where we go from here.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm quite similar to be fair. I always try to see the positives in everything. Even this week I was trying to pick the bones of the Under 17s and Under 20s games, trying to persuade myself there is some light, when in reality they were miles ahead of us, just like they are at every level. 

Kinda lost for words. I was not expecting that today. It's really tough to take.

Yeah , even in the first 5-1 game I thought we had a spell at 2-1 down . The 1-0 cup game , although we didn't deserve to win , they created next to nothing . We had an excellent first 30 minutes at the last Ibrox game , the draw was deserved at their shithole , and even last week , as disappointing as we were , I didn't think they created much till near the end . 

However today it was all laid bare and I've realised we're miles away . FFS , even teams like Ross Co give them a better game than we have , and that's the reality of where we are just now .

Today is, or should be, a defining event.   Perhaps more than this it should be the season overall that needs to be viewed in terms of a defining season.   The game today was essentially more of the same that we've seen all season.  And its not good enough.   Warburton and Weir realised eventually that they had overstretched their abilities and engineered their rat-like escape.  They left us with a shite squad, as shite and inflexible way of playing, increasingly alienating themselves from the Support and eventually alienating themselves from their employer.  

What is being defined though?  At least, what - in the minds of King and the Board - should be being defined?  They must make their minds up and tell us:

• Are they just going to write this result and this season off as just one of these learning curve things and hope that somehow that Pedro can create a vast improvement with whatever transfer budget he is given.   In which case the game and the season are simply dismissed by the Board as a one-off 'write off as learning' territory and they hope we believe it and still buy 43000 STs
  • Are they going to hold their hands up and acknowledge that to create a credible title-challenging side will require substantial investment in players and confirm that Pedro will have the sort of budget needed to bring them in, and the Board has backed this by putting in a big enough transfer budget?   In which case this game and this season will be defined by seeing a massive clearout of plainly inadequate players being replaced by quality, experienced players who are patently an improvement on the players leaving.
  • Are they going to acknowledge that there is nothing much more they can do to fund better quality players and this season is the sort of experience we are to see for the foreseeable future ie the game is to compete for 2nd  and any hope of a credible title challenge in the near future is remote.  

IMO King and the Board should be being pressed about whether they see it as a defining game / season and pressed into action to say what they intend to do about it.   Club 1872 as a major shareholder should be pressing for explanations as what the Board does, or doesn't do, affects the furutre prospects and success of the Club and the Company.   Maybe they should be mustering enough support for an EGM to flush out exactly what this Board is capable of doing (if anything) to provide materially more money to improve the squad.

8 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Why tho? If they wanted to invest what is really stopping them?they both could blow King out the water financial wise,serious question.

I guess hes just not interested in football . Unfortunately. 

I cannot remember a more insipid performance in an Old Firm game.

I have no idea if Pedro can turn this around.  It looks like the players have chucked it.  How do you clear them out when no one will take any of these shirkers.

We're in a bad, bad way and today just rammed that home.

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , even in the first 5-1 game I thought we had a spell at 2-1 down . The 1-0 cup game , although we didn't deserve to win , they created next to nothing . We had an excellent first 30 minutes at the last Ibrox game , the draw was deserved at their shithole , and even last week , as disappointing as we were , I didn't think they created much till near the end . 

However today it was all laid bare and I've realised we're miles away . FFS , even teams like Ross Co give them a better game than we have , and that's the reality of where we are just now .

The thing that pisses me off is the amount of mistakes we make. Why is Beerman sliding in at all, let alone giving away a pen for the first. Why have we left runners for the second and WTF is Fod doing. He has to save that. There's a handball in the lead up to the 3rd but again they've got through too easy and Tav has to block. Wes should be coming for the 4th and taking out everyone, and the 5th is just farcical. Yes we are fucking shite but all goals were down to the most basic mistakes from our charlatan imposters. How can they make so many basic fucking mistakes. Suicidal. Whilst I know there is gulf, I honestly don't think they are anything special. We CAN close the gap but we simply need better players, which of course will cost money.............

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The thing that pisses me off is the amount of mistakes we make. Why is Beerman sliding in at all, let alone giving away a pen for the first. Why have we left runners for the second and WTF is Fod doing. He has to save that. There's a handball in the lead up to the 3rd but again they've got through too easy and Tav has to block. Wes should be coming for the 4th and taking out everyone, and the 5th is just farcical. Yes we are fucking shite but all goals were down to the most basic mistakes from our charlatan imposters. How can they make so many basic fucking mistakes. Suicidal. Whilst I know there is gulf, I honestly don't think they are anything special. We CAN close the gap but we simply need better players, which of course will cost money.............

What bothers me is how many times this season have we lost possession from the short pass from the goalkeeper ? Not necessarily from Fods himself , but the 2nd or 3rd pass down the line . I mean , seriously , how many times does the goalie have the ball in his hands and 20/30 seconds later the opposition is getting a shot on goal and , frequently , scoring from . It's ridiculous. Happened today again . 

Just now, gmcf said:

What bothers me is how many times this season have we lost possession from the short pass from the goalkeeper ? Not necessarily from Fods himself , but the 2nd or 3rd pass down the line . I mean , seriously , how many times does the goalie have the ball in his hands and 20/30 seconds later the opposition is getting a shot on goal and , frequently , scoring from . It's ridiculous. Happened today again . 

Football, sport, fuck life itself is relatively simple. Too many people try to overthink and over analyse things. Just do the simple things well and you'll get the rewards more often than not. Sadly we can't do that

"Errrmm, see how we keep rolling the ball out to our back four,  and playing stupid passes down the line, despite the taigs having 4/6 men pressing high up the park, and intercepting, regaining possession, forcing us into mistakes etc, do you not think we should maybe change it up?"

"Eh, nah we'll just keep continuing to absolutely shaft ourselves, makes sense"!

Thought last week was bad, thought the 1969 cup final was bad, thought getting beat by Chesterfield in the Anglo Scottish cup was bad, but king and his board of parasites have taken it to a new nadir with that fucking shite today, they are killing us with nothing to offer but a thousand fuck ups !

image.gif

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Football, sport, fuck life itself is relatively simple. Too many people try to overthink and over analyse things. Just do the simple things well and you'll get the rewards more often than not. Sadly we can't do that

"Errrmm, see how we keep rolling the ball out to our back four,  and playing stupid passes down the line, despite the taigs having 4/6 men pressing high up the park, and intercepting, regaining possession, forcing us into mistakes etc, do you not think we should maybe change it up?"

"Eh, nah we'll just keep continuing to absolutely shaft ourselves, makes sense"!

Sadly , that just about sums it up . 

Yould think one day the penny will drop and realise we're not good enough to play it from the back , at least not yet . 

Well today the penny dropped for me . Big time . 

"For us taking part is not nearly enough. Winning is in our DNA. It defines us and sets us apart from the rest, just as your season ticket should also do."

Dave King, Chairman, in a letter to ST holders.

I've done my bit for next season, the rest is down to the Board to address our failings and prove it's not all cheap shite talk.

Action and investment are needed not words.

This is last chance saloon for DCK and his stooges.

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Today was horrific, how can the board expect fans to renew unless they tell the fans how much will be in the transfer kitty

What WE put in determines the budget mate. It's our money, there's no investment it's a hoax. There's loans for running costs but the transfer budget comes from our cash.

If, and it's a big if, we get similar ST levels then expect a marginal increase on what we could afford to spend this year. Somewhere like 2 to 3 million max.