Today Will Be A Defining Moment

Laudrup1984

That is as bad as I have EVER seen. It was so bad there is nowhere to hide.

There can be no doubt we need significant investment. Today, if there was any doubt at all, shows the gulf in class. Our players are absolute shitebags, rotten to the core. 

If the board do not back us to the hilt this summer, quite simply we are fucked.

As bad as today has been, and it will hurt for a long long time, it is one of the biggest wake up calls in our history. Real Rangers men will NOT let us slip any further. How we react to today is massive. If we don't invest the ramifications will be catastrophic........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've had too many of these defining moments but in reality nothing ever happens.  People keep taking advantage of our club and fans.  Real change will not come through forums, we need to do something to force change but I don't know what we can do.  Protesting never works, banners at the stadium never work and not buying season tickets will just hurt the club and not the people behind the problems.

I've deluded myself all season , today was an eye opener for me . Other than one or two , as squad players , I'd get rid of the fuckin lot of them . Atrocious. Only once before have I ever left a game early , but at the 4th , that was enough for me . 

That's the first time in 3 years I've left a match early, first time ever leaving early against that scum. 

A totally embarrassing performance. I don't want their apologies I want those players gone. 

And King, Where's the fucking money

Restrictions on the champions league is the only thing that's going to help us catch them sooner. 

We are a mess from start to finish. 

For anyone out in the city centre tonight, don't rise to them or get yourself into trouble. 

Stay safe Bears and remember, however bad we are on the pitch, we don't have to be ashamed of our past.

I'm going.

Just now, shaka said:

We've had too many of these defining moments but in reality nothing ever happens.  People keep taking advantage of our club and fans.  Real change will not come through forums, we need to do something to force change but I don't know what we can do.  Protesting never works, banners at the stadium never work and not buying season tickets will just hurt the club and not the people behind the problems.

We've had bad moments, of that there is no doubt. However, to have them come and rip the piss out of us for 90 mins, at home, in our own backyard, I have never seen the likes before. I've never seen an old firm game be so easy. They could have scored 10 and that's no exaggeration. It was a complete pisstake. An utter embarrassment. Serious questions must be asked and answered. 

Out with horrible tragedies, and purely from a footballing point of view, that is without doubt the worst I have ever seen. There's no coming back from that for certain players. Some should never be seen or heard of again. If Pedro didn't know who he can trust beforehand, today confirms it all. Pedro is not without blame either but it would be unfair to judge him solely with those players at his disposal IMO.......

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Restrictions on the champions league is the only thing that's going to help us catch them sooner. 

We are a mess from start to finish. 

For anyone out in the city centre tonight, don't rise to them or get yourself into trouble. 

Stay safe Bears and remember, however bad we are on the pitch, we don't have to be ashamed of our past.

I'm going.

great advice mate of which I would probably ignore if I was there

1 minute ago, jim white's a bear said:

That's the first time in 3 years I've left a match early, first time ever leaving early against that scum. 

A totally embarrassing performance. I don't want their apologies I want those players gone. 

And King, Where's the fucking money

We'll get the same shite apologies from the same shite players. Fuck off.

I don't want to hear them either.

I don't know whether I want to punch something or curl up and greet more.