Blame Warburton and the players, not Pedro!

18 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

He's the cunt that got us in this state with his pish signings and then tried to sneak out the backdoor undetected like the rat fuck that he is when him and his 'players' got found out.

Pedro has come in at an extremely difficult time and is trying to make these hopeless duds play football, but what manager on the planet could do anything consistent with this shambles? Not many, if any at all.

Our current team now know they are nowhere good enough to play for a club the size of Rangers after a year of thinking they were superstars in the championship, and they have given up the will to even attempt to try recently as they know Pedro will have them shipped out the door ASAP during the summer window.

Give Pedro his chance. Let him bring his players in that suits how he wants to play. He may or may not be the right man to take us forward, but don't judge him on trying to get high quality football out of the shite Warburton has left behind.

For all Warburton's faults if he was given signings of the calibre of Sinclair and Dembele he'd still be in a job. 

He gambled a lot on Barton which didn't work (Championship player of the year) and Rossiter and Krankjar who've been mostly injured. And too many of the players who did well last season not able to make the step up.

We know the calibre of player needed and it's not Accrington Stanley players.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warburton takes a big share of the blame for signing most of them and putting them on longish contracts.  Pedro is probably still making his own mind up on the players at his disposal but he must be much less optimistic than he waas when he decided to take the job after seeing just how bare the pantry is.

I think the only tactic that had a chance of getting anywhere on Saturday was parking the bus and hitting them on quick breakaways. At the very least it would have kept the score down.

But I don't spare the board form any blame, they pick the manager.

10 hours ago, Rickshaw77 said:

No guarantee they will make it to the group stages they only just about qualified by the skin of their teeth this season and have failed in two of the last 3 seasons.

As for the players they can sell anyone one of them could pick up a serious injury between now and the end of the season and be worthless to them.

All hypothetical at this point, also shemale might be offered a job in England again and jump ship.

Even without the CL they will have far too much for the SPL. One of my great mates is a Liverpool fan and from what he says they don't rate and never rated Rodgers.  

5 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Even without the CL they will have far too much for the SPL. One of my great mates is a Liverpool fan and from what he says they don't rate and never rated Rodgers.  

A few of the mid table EPL clubs might take a punt on him in the next year or so time will tell.

As for them I can't really see how they can improve on this season as they are at their peak right now. They can really only go down from this point how do you advance from a possible undefeated season and a treble?

If we get our house in order at the very least we can give them at least a few bloody noses next season.

2 hours ago, Rickshaw77 said:

A few of the mid table EPL clubs might take a punt on him in the next year or so time will tell.

As for them I can't really see how they can improve on this season as they are at their peak right now. They can really only go down from this point how do you advance from a possible undefeated season and a treble?

If we get our house in order at the very least we can give them at least a few bloody noses next season.

I hope so but without real cash getting #55 and stopping 10 is well neigh impossible.