Our Club

Tom0411

I have been thinking about our current bunch of players for the past wee while now and it struck me on Sunday those charlatans who call themselves Rangers players will all eventually piss off back to roughly where they came from. Now where they go they will be able to brag about playing for the world's most successful club, appearing in front of average crowds of 45,000 & actually playing in an old firm game. What do they leave behind though is being beaten by some crap teams that we would beat for fun in the past. They will be able to forget their failure to stop celtc's treble, having taken part in a record score at Ibrox against us and just generally not being good enough. They will be able as I said to go away and forget about it but what they have done is left us with total embarrassment. Somethings that will be cast up to us for as long as it takes us to reverse it. So thanks very much you bunch of barstewards good riddance when you eventually go and thanks for the memories not!!

Seems to me that the scum are finally delivering what to their fans what the should be.

£m's in front, champions league, the list could go on.

Lets see them do that to a Rangers team at the top of their game.

Answer: They couldn't, and they never have done.

They are doing what they should be doing and nothing more. What's a 5-1 victory when their opponents are absolutely pish.

Fuck all. Nothing.

Could be worse, those who go back where they belong after playing for celtic will do so in the knowledge they played for a club who knowingly employed peadophiles, at least one who was re-employed by them after they knew his horrible crimes. We're a mess just now but I'd still never ever swap our past for theirs.

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Seems to me that the scum are finally delivering what to their fans what the should be.

They are doing what they should be doing and nothing more. What's a 5-1 victory when their opponents are absolutely pish.

Fuck all. Nothing.

Scant consolation mate, do you think they give a fuck how pish we are? does anyone outside of Rangers fans? the game and result was plastered all over SKY, even this morning, 3 days later they still had Davie Provan on talking about it for 5 minutes, it's the name that counts, it's us who'll love with the burden, nobody gives a fuck if this Rangers team were made up from the English Premier League or the Sunday U16s Scottish Education League.

How are we as a fanbase expected to keep up the fight and the spirit if we just follow the same train of thought 'they're just doing what they're supposed to do'

2 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

I have been thinking about our current bunch of players for the past wee while now and it struck me on Sunday those charlatans who call themselves Rangers players will all eventually piss off back to roughly where they came from. Now where they go they will be able to brag about playing for the world's most successful club, appearing in front of average crowds of 45,000 & actually playing in an old firm game. What do they leave behind though is being beaten by some crap teams that we would beat for fun in the past. They will be able to forget their failure to stop celtc's treble, having taken part in a record score at Ibrox against us and just generally not being good enough. They will be able as I said to go away and forget about it but what they have done is left us with total embarrassment. Somethings that will be cast up to us for as long as it takes us to reverse it. So thanks very much you bunch of barstewards good riddance when you eventually go and thanks for the memories not!!

Hope the new signings have some good punctuation to be honest.

3 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Fuck all. Nothing.

Yup, these titles are also meaningless whilst talk of invincible's is embarrassing. It's akin to me boasting about beating Anthony Joshua after starving then kneecapping him.

The press and obsessed will no doubt make out they are achieving great things but no one with any sense could see it that way. 

When all is said and done, I would rather they got 50 iar than be tarred with their absolutely degenerate and vomit inducing history. 

Money can buy status but it cannot buy legacy. 

Paedophile scum fucks.  I hope they all die a long and painful death.