McKay and Garner

4 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I don't even think he's as good as that. However, as his biggest critic, I must admit it was a good goal yesterday.

Biggest critic??...biggest fan you mean! about time you took down those posters of him in your bedroom and change your phone background for crying out loud! it's just weird with him on it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Ronniescu2 said:

Biggest critic??...biggest fan you mean! about time you took down those posters of him in your bedroom and change your phone background for crying out loud! it's just weird with him on it.

Are you and Ronniescu brothers mate?? 

:thinking:

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

I don't even think he's as good as that. However, as his biggest critic, I must admit it was a good goal yesterday.

1 hour ago, Ronniescu2 said:

The fuck is this?

I've always backed and liked McKay despite the dogs abuse he gets on here. 

I like Garner and think he offers something (mostly flick ons and headers), he's an option to go direct that no one else in our squad offers. However, his finishing with the ball at his feet is woeful - he's about as far from a McCoist or a Boyd as you could get. 

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

1 hour ago, Ronniescu2 said:

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christia

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

As I said, a serial thumb sucker, get him to fuck.

Professional footballer my erse. What happened to, now just get out there and fucking do it? The ex pro's on MOTD were giving it once you cross that white line it's down to the players. Are they wrong?

This fucking lot wouldn't make a good netball team. All that movement would confuse them. The skirts would fit though.

I don't really disagree. I can understand young lads needing that extra man management, and that at some point players will have personal issues going on where they need that extra support, but you reach a certain stage where if you want to play for a big club you need to have the mentally. 

And that includes going the extra mile to work on your flaws in training. Seems like too many young players these days don't do that. 

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, graeme_4 said:

I've always backed and liked McKay despite the dogs abuse he gets on here. 

I like Garner and think he offers something (mostly flick ons and headers), he's an option to go direct that no one else in our squad offers. However, his finishing with the ball at his feet is woeful - he's about as far from a McCoist or a Boyd as you could get. 

This was apparent in todays game again, Garner might be one worth keeping.