Man Falling in CF5 Last Night

You can move this to wherever you feel appropriate,but was down in CF5 last night and heard a thud, old guy had fell head first downstairs,burst his head, was in the first half, was rite beside him, first aiders and that seen to him and took him away, just incase anybody has heard anything and make sure he was alright,he was muttering away and wasn't sure if it was concussion or he was genuinely ok, cheers.

Hahaha, aye the ball flew up away over to the right of us, a would just like to say on that, how many balls have we actually at Ibrox, a have noticed that we have only got one and they needed to run up the tunnel and get one, if they want to be quick with shys and free kicks get more round the stadium, one wee ballboy took dogs abuse last night in front of me, not the wee mans fault that we were getting beat, have balls ready for them to throw back right away and they can collect the one that went out of play.

6 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Hahaha, aye the ball flew up away over to the right of us, a would just like to say on that, how many balls have we actually at Ibrox, a have noticed that we have only got one and they needed to run up the tunnel and get one, if they want to be quick with shys and free kicks get more round the stadium, one wee ballboy took dogs abuse last night in front of me, not the wee mans fault that we were getting beat, have balls ready for them to throw back right away and they can collect the one that went out of play.

Disgusting if anyone gave abuse to a wee ball boy 

16 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I sit in the seat right behind jake that tried to grab him. Jake was raging couldn't get hold of him ??

5 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Hope he is ok, but I have had many an arguement with him during the games over the years.

Sat right in front of him from 2001-2015 and we did not see eye to eye on a lot of things.

Did you trip the old boy up because he has tore you a new erse over the years? 

5 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Hope he is ok, but I have had many an arguement with him during the games over the years.

Sat right in front of him from 2001-2015 and we did not see eye to eye on a lot of things.

The 2 guys in front of me that went tonto at each other during the mhank game shook hands before the hearts game, brought a tear to my eye so it did. ??

20 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Disgusting if anyone gave abuse to a wee ball boy 

To be fair, the ball boys at ibrox are a shambles. At one point on Wednesday night one of them was lying on the side of the park with the ball about 10ft away from him, and he still didn't move.

They need a boot up the arse.

For what it's worth, the old guy that fell wasn't the same person that tried to grab the prick with the ball, he literally sits at the end of the copland next to the wall.

Probably the wrong thread to bring it up but at the hearts game last week towards the end of the game a fan in a wheelchair was leaving when McCoist waved down to him from his punditry box........the fan in the wheelchair replied with sticking the fingers up at  him. :bow::mutley: