Live Coverage Of The Hong Kong Sevens Featuring Young Rangers Squad

Smile

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

So rangers are out confirmed? Just final to be played? Tornament seems chaos with all different games and ages going on.

Got beat 3-1 from Leicester after leading, final between Leicester and Villa or OM which was the other semi dunno how that went.

47 minutes ago, BEE said:

Wanted to watch the 4-4 game, doesn't seem to work?

Watch this video from 1:48 to see the rangers miss and ridiculous reflex save by our big centre back who was in goals ?. The 4v4 was brutal cause if you had possession and used your keeper you always had a man free.

Callum O'Hare from Villa was a standout performer today, really just outstanding. Only 18 and I see he has been on the Villa first team bench already.. a year left on his contract.

Just now, RDB14 said:

Watch this video from 1:48 to see the rangers miss and ridiculous reflex save by our big centre back who was in goals ?. The 4v4 was brutal cause if you had possession and used your keeper you always had a man free.

Callum O'Hare from Villa was a standout performer today, really just outstanding. Only 18 and I see he has been on the Villa first team bench already.. a year left on his contract.

Won't play for me for some reason, rest will.

20 minutes ago, BEE said:

Bit weird having Ashmore there given he's leaving, maybe @The Dude has more on it?

Was there many bears there?

Maybe 20 or so. We were all spread out though so hard to tell. There was a lot of Asian Villa fans (they won last year and it's very Asian to support the winners, a fair few diehard Leicester Asians too ?). Most of the English supporters were getting behind Rangers when we played though.

Regarding Ashmore - I'm kind of hoping that isn't our strongest youngsters because we seemed very far behind Villa and Leicester. Barjonas was honestly so underwhelming that I've almost written him off in my mind, a bit harsh I suppose on the basis of a 7's tourney. The only person who really impressed me from our side was Graeme Murty!

It looks like the big number 6 who was playing on trial for us was Kristopher Da Graca from Arsenal. Has been on trial at a couple of clubs, including Hacken, Genoa and Crystal Palace. I thought he looked pretty good.

12 hours ago, shaka said:

It looks like the big number 6 who was playing on trial for us was Kristopher Da Graca from Arsenal. Has been on trial at a couple of clubs, including Hacken, Genoa and Crystal Palace. I thought he looked pretty good.

He was alright. Good in the air, alright on the ball. Quite slow, i seen him get outpaced a lot off the ball. One of our better players for sure and made a ridiculous save when he was in goals ?