Live Coverage Of The Hong Kong Sevens Featuring Young Rangers Squad

Smile

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

West Ham looked really good. Marseilles number 4 looks top class.

we just beat Hong Kong 23's 1-0. Gibson following up his own missed pen.

I was thinking that about west ham. They controlled the pitch really well. Good pitch geography as someone might say..

25 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I was thinking that about west ham. They controlled the pitch really well. Good pitch geography as someone might say..

?

Was just chatting to our keeper... the whole team are getting massages in some tent and finding the heat quite difficult to cope with. Murty was laughing at them. Our team have looked alright.. West Ham and Villa good and that number 4 at Marseille was very good technically.

What is very pleasing is that between rangers games Murty is watching most of the opposition games from behind the goals whilst most other coaches just disappear after their teams games. Maybe spot a gem somewhere.

some Celtic fan trying to banter me about 10 in a row yet he is here and watching the Rangers games... obsessed.

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

These kids control it on a 3g pitch better than any of our first team

It always amazes me how poorly the top teams (not just ours) play on these.

Anyone under late-20's must have played or trained loads on these sort of surfaces, yet when you see them, it looks like they've been asked to play on ice, or something!

26 minutes ago, Kb72 said:

Rangers already won their group? Anyone know the set up for the next stages?

We play 2nd in group C (Villas group).

Cagliari need to beat us to go through on Goal difference I think. It's cooled down significantly so our boys should be ok now. 

45 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

?

Was just chatting to our keeper... the whole team are getting massages in some tent and finding the heat quite difficult to cope with. Murty was laughing at them. Our team have looked alright.. West Ham and Villa good and that number 4 at Marseille was very good technically.

What is very pleasing is that between rangers games Murty is watching most of the opposition games from behind the goals whilst most other coaches just disappear after their teams games. Maybe spot a gem somewhere.

some Celtic fan trying to banter me about 10 in a row yet he is here and watching the Rangers games... obsessed.

thought I saw a mhanky behind the goals on the left earlier but I put it down to eyestrain 

I'll have to cancel that specsavers appointment now

56 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

?

Hope to fuck that's not you singing mate :lol: song book is shocking.

1 minute ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Hope to fuck that's not you singing mate :lol: song book is shocking.

Must be a surreal to be a French teenager playing 7s in Hong Kong and suddenly hear some big Scottish bloke struggle through 'Don't you Want me Baby?'. 

Just now, rangersross said:

Must be a surreal to be a French teenager playing 7s in Hong Kong and suddenly hear some big Scottish bloke struggle through 'Don't you Want me Baby?'. 

:lol: Can only imagine the beers flowing, in the space of a couple of hours its went from only hearing the coaches to renditions of American Pie

2 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

:lol: Can only imagine the beers flowing, in the space of a couple of hours its went from only hearing the coaches to renditions of American Pie

Moved on from 'American Pie' to 'Take Me Home, Country Roads'. Hong Kong locals will be thinking we're the fucking Texas Rangers at this rate.

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Who is our big No. 6 defender?

I might be talking utter pish here but I think i remember seeing it somewhere we took someone on trial there with us.

Looks solid enough, was unlucky wae that shot there.

4 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

I might be talking utter pish here but I think i remember seeing it somewhere we took someone on trial there with us.

Looks solid enough, was unlucky wae that shot there.

Id had have the 6 in our first team ahead of any current defender