StewGer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody able to shed any light on this. 

Purchased a ticket through Zebra finance and confirmation email came through from Rangers. Then I received an email from Zebra saying my finance agreement has been declined, please contact the club for other payment options. 

However still in my account the ticket is coming up as purchased. How long does this get "held" for on my account. I'm thinking about trying to just purchase another one but this being there still is putting me off. 

Cheers.

48 minutes ago, TheSashWithWindass said:

Anybody able to shed any light on this. 

Purchased a ticket through Zebra finance and confirmation email came through from Rangers. Then I received an email from Zebra saying my finance agreement has been declined, please contact the club for other payment options. 

However still in my account the ticket is coming up as purchased. How long does this get "held" for on my account. I'm thinking about trying to just purchase another one but this being there still is putting me off. 

Cheers.

My mate has had the same problem, he's sent them an email to find out what the other options are 

7 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Mwah! x

:lol:

Was there much left in CF5 mate?

My nephew is getting his again this season, and I am going in on Thursday to organise it for him. He will sit anywhere, but nearest to CF5 the better.

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

My nephew is getting his again this season, and I am going in on Thursday to organise it for him. He will sit anywhere, but nearest to CF5 the better.

Mate when I was on this morning there was about 6 or 7 scattered about but I am led to believe more will be available after the waiting list was dealt with.

This was the case for most areas other than the Broomloan. 

17 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Mate when I was on this morning there was about 6 or 7 scattered about but I am led to believe more will be available after the waiting list was dealt with.

This was the case for most areas other than the Broomloan.

Cheers mate. :tu:

8 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Nah mate, probably about a dozen or so.

Anyone had their payment not taken off yet ? 

I got email saying my 3 STs have automatically renewed , sent back the ' other games ' questionnaire , and got an email regarding Europe , but no payment has been taken yet , despite the email saying it would come off on 31st of May .

Starting to panic now. Looks like a trip to the ticket office today on a day off work . 

Edit. Just phoned the bank . They refused payment because Rangers had put on the wrong expiry date - despite them using the same card for a couple of seasons now . Fuck me , even when you want to give them money , they make it difficult. 

Ticket office it is then and hope it's retrievable . Don't want to lose the seats I've been in for nearly 30 years now .

Was humming and hawing whether to get one or not but just went for it there. Only options outside the Broomloam and club deck are the end sections of east and west enclosure and main stand rear.

Based down South and probably only use it for Old firm games plus whenever I am up but need it to join the travel club as well now so hopefully get good use out that and mates can use it for other games.

Probably my fault but I emailed the ticket office five times in the last month asking them to hold my ticket for me because I was struggling due to my new jobs wages.  They go up this month so I should be fine from now.  Not once did they reply to me and then when I phoned Monday they told me they couldn't check if the ticket was still there until today and low and behold it's away.  So my years and years of being a Copland road bear are over and I'm now a west enclosure bear.  I sat next to ny cousins for years aswell and me brother sits not too far away aswell.  I'm pissed off they never replied to me and at least had the decency to give me a yes or no answer.

any Copland rear bears fancy a swap to the west enclosure?

3 minutes ago, The Avon Ranger said:

How much for East Enclosure tickets and is Govan sold out ?

Only SE1 left, with limited availability. Prices there are from £445. Govan is sold out as well, yeah. Only the Club Deck and Broomloan Rear have good availability.

On another note, bought my first season ticket tonight, in the club deck.

Thanks Bud I used to be in Govan Front for 20+ years but had to give it up for health reasons, but would really like to go back , tried getting info from RFC but site keeps freezing , phoned but never got through after being on hold for ages.

29 minutes ago, West_Side said:

Only SE1 left, with limited availability. Prices there are from £445. Govan is sold out as well, yeah. Only the Club Deck and Broomloan Rear have good availability.

On another note, bought my first season ticket tonight, in the club deck.

I must have got 1 of the last ones in SE2. Says restricted view. Can't think how there would be a proper restricted view down there. Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I can guess where you're sitting then. :p:

9487073417_04ced2d981_b.jpg

Didn't realise seats went that far back under the main stand.  Is it bad up there ? Row X I think it is. How much are club deck tickets. Maybe just change for up there.

Just now, brazz1972 said:

Me personally, I'd upgrade to Club Deck.  It's sitting room only that far back in the enclosure.  very claustrophobic, and a bit damp.

Club deck is harder work, and further from the action, but the view of the pitch is superb.

Me being a tightarse, I'd recommend CD7.  Seats are a budget £335!!! but still a better view and seating environment than where you are.

Have a look yourself on the online stadium plan

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1718&campaignCode=70&type=S&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

27 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Me personally, I'd upgrade to Club Deck.  It's sitting room only that far back in the enclosure.  very claustrophobic, and a bit damp.

Club deck is harder work, and further from the action, but the view of the pitch is superb.

Me being a tightarse, I'd recommend CD7.  Seats are a budget £335!!! but still a better view and seating environment than where you are.

Have a look yourself on the online stadium plan

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1718&campaignCode=70&type=S&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N

Had a look there. Take it you meant £445? No much dearer than the one I got so hopefully let me swap it over.

Cheers 

6 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Had a look there. Take it you meant £445? No much dearer than the one I got so hopefully let me swap it over.

Cheers 

no mate.  £335. :p:

Pick a seat, say R295 and add it to your basket.  

they don't advertise the budget seats. :tu:

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, jintybear said:

Has anybody had their first instalment taken for their ST from Rangers? I thought it was due on 30th June but it's not came off yet.

No, I emailed them the other day to ask about it - but not had a response as yet.