Training Pics: First day back!

12 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I get that but my point stands that I don't think we should be relying on players who constantly let us down and are now surplus to requirements because they are still under contract, if anything by making this group train away may enhance their eagerness to find other clubs, in fairness out the pictures I'm talking about MOH, AH, HF and MW, I'm not sure if their has been any decision made on holt, garner and windass?

What's the alternative? Unless we somehow manage to get a whole new team signed and settled in the next 2 weeks we have no choice.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very underwhelming seeing all that shite from last season who have consistently let us down back training again. Was hoping most would be shipped out by now. The job needing done was clear, the turnaround needed is clear. I sincerely hope the club are working towards ways of getting rid of them. We're talking about 10, 11, 12 players here. All rank rotten and none of whom have anything to offer us. Get them to fuck. 

The initial surge of excitement and influx of signings has now passed over the weekend there. It's now down to real serious business and getting rid of these cunts who let us down so often has to be a priority. 

12 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Canny fire a guy - basically need to get a buyer.

Course we can. Martin Bain used to do it every single year. Sign a dud, watch us suffer him for a year then pay him off. It was an annual occurrence under him and SDM. Luckily this shower of shite are not on anywhere near the same amount of money as the duds were back then so it won't cost as much. 

7 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I know we don't like seeing the duds there still. But surely they are needed for the first round of Europa? Before the transfer window officially opens and they can be punted.

Scottish transfer window opens on June the 9th.

10 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Don't know why people are bitching about the lack of players being moved out the club when the window hasn't even formally opened yet.

The window is only for registration purposes. Purchases can be made at any time of the season. Having said that we may have to hang on to the deadwood until near the end of the summer window when managers tend to make panic buys.

I'd imagine a lot of these players will move back down south and the English transfer window doesn't open until 1st July. We are back early due to the early qualifying rounds so I wouldn't panic just yet that we haven't moved anyone out. 

Plus it's in our interest to keep these players fit if a club comes calling for them.

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Course we can. Martin Bain used to do it every single year. Sign a dud, watch us suffer him for a year then pay him off. It was an annual occurrence under him and SDM. Luckily this shower of shite are not on anywhere near the same amount of money as the duds were back then so it won't cost as much. 

You talk some amount of shite.

You've mentioned 10 -12 players. Likely going somewhere like England where the transfer window isn't open.

But we've to pay them off cos you don't want them lingering around and cos that's the way we used to do business.

Let's say MOH or Halliday is on 5k pw.

They're contracted til 2020 so where do we find £3/4million to pay him off whilst trying to fund 6-10 new players coming in?

When you look at the cost to move on 10-12 players in this manner it's just not feasible.

It's management by magic wand you believe in not reality.

31 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You talk some amount of shite.

You've mentioned 10 -12 players. Likely going somewhere like England where the transfer window isn't open.

But we've to pay them off cos you don't want them lingering around and cos that's the way we used to do business.

Let's say MOH or Halliday is on 5k pw.

They're contracted til 2020 so where do we find £3/4million to pay him off whilst trying to fund 6-10 new players coming in?

When you look at the cost to move on 10-12 players in this manner it's just not feasible.

It's management by magic wand you believe in not reality.

I don't expect us to pay them all off, no. That's just silly. 

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Clearly too many cervezas for you.

I wrote fired - and you reply with paid off.

Clown.

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I don't expect us to pay them all off, no. That's just silly. 

No but you do expect to the club to be getting rid of 10-12 players whilst also bringing in a whole new batch.

And the players under contract have to spirited away, not all paid off apparently now, to clubs that are in close season and without an open transfer window? These players who you refer to as "duds" will generate this miraculous interest that isn't there currently due to the msm wanting to harm us by keeping them all here.

Righto.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No but you do expect to the club to be getting rid of 10-12 players whilst also bringing in a whole new batch.

And the players under contract have to spirited away, not all paid off apparently now, to clubs that are in close season and without an open transfer window? These players who you refer to as "duds" will generate this miraculous interest that isn't there currently due to the msm wanting to harm us by keeping them all here.

Righto.

I think most folk do too. All the talk from December onwards was about binning this squad and the need for a whole new team. What i want and i what i believe to be realistic are completely different. No idea what the bee on your bonnet is all about. You're getting all raging about absolutely nothing here. :lol: Relax. 

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I think most folk do too. All the talk from December onwards was about binning this squad and the need for a whole new team. What i want and i what i believe to be realistic are completely different. No idea what the bee on your bonnet is all about. You're getting all raging about absolutely nothing here. :lol: Relax. 

I'm relaxed.

I just like folk to qualify things like "they're 10-12 duds, get them to fuck" as if it's done in a brushstroke.

I don't think most folk expect it, I think many would suggest it in an ideal world, whilst aware the fact they're under contract makes it a far from ideal world.

But now you appear to express it's not what you expect I'm content as by extension you won't blame Pedro or the Board for an unrealistic expectation not having been achieved.

4 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

What's the alternative? Unless we somehow manage to get a whole new team signed and settled in the next 2 weeks we have no choice.

Only waghorn out the 4 I mentioned was still featuring under Pedro.....if we can't get a team on the park to take care of our potential 1st round opponents with what we have left then we seriously are in deeper shite than everyone 1st expected.

On 5 June 2017 at 9:08 PM, wilberforce1 said:

In the words of the late, great James Sanderson: "How-the-fuck long does a wedding take?!"   And a honeymoon? I'm guessing he's already shagged her long before the wedding?

22 hours ago, Waggy1872 said:

Think the main reason he's not here is he gets an extra weeks rest as a result of being in the cup final but he's managed to use his time to go on his stag do and get married, think he said he wasn't having a honeymoon 

Jack is just back from his stagger and gets married on Friday. No honeymoon and starts training Monday.

23 minutes ago, Blue Sheep said:

Jack is just back from his stagger and gets married on Friday. No honeymoon and starts training Monday.

I'm sorry mate, but you just can't have a profile pic as cool as that, and not be a member of the RM Erskine Fund.  It's just not on.

So quite simply, you need to sign up to the Fund, or we will be updating your profile pic.  I have one ready for you...

b7ewwl.jpg

The choice is yours. :p:

Here's the escape route...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- new-season-new-membership-pledge-your-support-here/

- You're welcome. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I'm sorry mate, but you just can't have a profile pic as cool as that, and not be a member of the RM Erskine Fund.  It's just not on.

So quite simply, you need to sign up to the Fund, or we will be updating your profile pic.  I have one ready for you...

b7ewwl.jpg

The choice is yours. :p:

Here's the escape route...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- new-season-new-membership-pledge-your-support-here/

- You're welcome. :thumbsup:

giphy.gif