Realistically...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/06/2017 at 7:16 AM, He's blue he's white said:

What does Pedro need to achieve this coming season to call it successful.  I was allowing myself to go a bit OTT because of all the good news pre-season, but trying to be sensible what do we all think?

Group stages of Europa

Scottish cup

Within single digits of the great unwashed.

The league championship or at least 1 trophy 

With all the season ticket money been spent .Seems we are now back to insulting clubs with derisory offers that have no chance of being accepted 

He has his work cut out 

All of our fixtures in the league leading upto the first old firm game at ibrox we should be winning. Motherwell away, hibs and hearts at home and Ross county away some games where we would've struggled in last season 

He needs to stop us conceding stupid goals and turning draws into wins.  The group stages would be a bonus, second is a must 12- 15 points behind and a victory over them in the league.

The league cup is a lucky cup for us and I would like to see it becoming so again as it's a great spring board for the rest of the season and I would like a cup preferably the Scottish..

But I believe he must hit them with everything and beat them first game at Ibrox as his 2 showings were shambolic and put question marks over him me included calling for his head after the 5-1 game as results like that are not acceptable at anytime against anyone at Ibrox never mind them  

But Pedro has my full support and as I said stop conceding goals is a must as all good Rangers teams are based on a good defence and Bruno Alves is the type of hard bastard we need and I would hand him the captains armband and make Lee Wallace vice captain.  

Worried but also hopeful about next season and delighted the strip ban  is over (If you can find one) and the level of season books sold shows we don't do walking away.

We are the people and let's show the world on Thursday know that we are well and truly back.

Good luck Pedro and remember the Rangers motto? No Surrender ??