Penny arcade

RFC16

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Nightshift mate n the other boy I work with took it off ? will get to watch it though. Late night for you to watch it? 

aye 10.45 over here . Ive got it on RTV and can watch it live cause outside UK

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

Penny arcade is a great song. Some people are so fucking miserable.

TBH it was brilliant when it was a secret. you could always tell a fellow loyalist, as it came on you'd see a mad dash to the dancefloor. Sylvia from platoon was amazing at singing it at the end of a "cultural" evening. 

but it doesn't work at ibrox unless it's a big game. It is also fantastic as the taigs can't get why we sing it :lol:

I I don't like the blue turned into green shite

And I think it's too tame,  we should have an aggressive song to get the fans going not a song about going to the puggies

And I know about the loyalist history of the song but most folk don't and it's still a pish song

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

TBH it was brilliant when it was a secret. you could always tell a fellow loyalist, as it came on you'd see a mad dash to the dancefloor. Sylvia from platoon was amazing at singing it at the end of a "cultural" evening. 

but it doesn't work at ibrox unless it's a big game. It is also fantastic as the taigs can't get why we sing it :lol:

They received every man a penny.

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I I don't like the blue turned into green shite

And I think it's too tame,  we should have an aggressive song to get the fans going not a song about going to the puggies

And I know about the loyalist history of the song but most folk don't and it's still a pish song

A proper goosbump belter of a song.....

https://youtu.be/oqRmihjGe9I

On 28/06/2017 at 1:12 PM, Three stripes said:

It is utter shite along with the mega mix time to ditch both.

One of the most emotionally amazing football songs i have ever heard, listen to us in the video below, if that doesn't make hairs stand on edge, nothing will. It's fucking incredible

On topic, Penny Arcade needs binned 100%. It's a shite song with too many memories from a shite era. Time to move on with something new and fresh.