Penny arcade

RFC16

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

FFS lads have we all forgot how it goes at a European night?

there's that point where it goes eerily quiet and then bang derrys walls reverberates around the ground.

It's one of those things that's done on European nights.

I canae fucking waitĀ 

The silence after the champions league song then boom!Ā 

44 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Ā 

As cracking as that vid is it highlights the problem. Penny arcade plays in full and 5 minutes later is played in full again. Ā 

Is it too much to ask that we mix the match day experience up a wee bit?

Went from liking that song to genuinely detesting it now.Ā 

2 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Ā 

We're in a world with short attention spans and always looking for something fresh with my Ā sixteen year old even berating me for playing a six month old song as if I'd just played a tune from the 50s Ā so that's probably why Penny arcade gets a hard time. But I'll guarantee it's played and also guarantee if it's done right it'll be the highlight of the NEW players night.

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Hopefully some fresh tunes lined up for the new season, that Penny Arcade is cringeworthy now. Ā 

Blue Sea of Ibrox for me.Ā 

It will be the same pish,penny arcade megamix then penny arcade again then the kids with there woa woa woa Rangers ultra ear bleeders.

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

We're in a world with short attention spans and always looking for something fresh with my Ā sixteen year old even berating me for playing a six month old song as if I'd just played a tune from the 50s Ā so that's probably why Penny arcade gets a hard time. But I'll guarantee it's played and also guarantee if it's done right it'll be the highlight of the NEW players night.

It gets a hard time because it'sĀ Ā the only song the cunt dj plays.

We have shitloads of proper Rangers songs he could play but sticks PA and the megamix on thenĀ repeats them.

Hes a lazy prick.

Ā 

Come out to "Simply the best" then straight in to "4 men had a dream" then top it off with "The Blue seas".

Rangers are back and I hope the choir are loud and proud.

I don't know about you but I get a big fucking lump in my throat when I look around and see 50,000 proud proddies gein it laldy.

Edit: Of course "No surrender" and the other favourites too.

15 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

The silence after the champions league song then boom!Ā 

That was fucking brilliant mate! I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I can't remember the last European night I attended. Possibly the 2008 EL cup run,as I was still fit enough to go.