Dorrans to put pen to paper on Thursday

Rambo1872

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Confirmed? If so, get in ya fucking beauty!

Supposedly to get a medical at ibrox. And before i get pulled up about a thread on dorrans which is pages long in the transfer forum i stuck one in here because im sure there are plenty forum users who only come in the bears den.Ā 

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Supposedly to get a medical at ibrox. And before i get pulled up about a thread on dorrans which is pages long in the transfer forum i stuck one in here because im sure there are plenty forum users who only come in the bears den.Ā 

Thread title said he had signed when I responded! Don't care where I read it Bro - get it posted!

I agree superbarry I still think we need a proven goal scorer couple of full backs and another winger. of course we need to give the new signings a chance Ā But we need to hit the ground running this time and that is my only fear is that with all the new players it's going to take time for them to settle.

3 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I agree superbarry I still think we need a proven goal scorer couple of full backs and another winger. of course we need to give the new signings a chance Ā But we need to hit the ground running this time and that is my only fear is that with all the new players it's going to take time for them to settle.

The good thing is we've got these players in early so still a bit of time left to get to know each other before the league starts,that's the main thing this year we need to be at the very least challenging they cunts Ā  they've had it far too easy for far too longĀ 

Just now, Blue72 said:

I reckon the board will pull out of this one now we have no European competitionĀ 

I doubt it.

They would be slitting their own throats with that. It won't take much more for the fans to be the biggest shareholders and then we would see changes

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

I doubt it.

They would be slitting their own throats with that. It won't take much more for the fans to be the biggest shareholders and then we would see changes

Thing is realistically we're limited in what we can spendĀ 

spending it wisely is a different questionĀ