gersandy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gersandy said:

Not seen him being mentioned in this mess yet. 

He doesnt do it for me, and clearly isnt able to organise the defense infront of him.

He's not for me but most folk say there was little could be done for the first goal. A world class keeper is what Rangers should always have and he is championship level at best.

Just now, saintbob1969 said:

He's not for me but most folk say there was little could be done for the first goal. A world class keeper is what Rangers should always have and he is championship level at best.

We couldnt afford a world class keeper. But we should have a solid, dependable goalie. Regardless of the shite thats put in front of him.

3 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Not seen him being mentioned in this mess yet. 

He doesnt do it for me, and clearly isnt able to organise the defense infront of him.

Yeah

Wes out!!

Probably a bloody tim too.

Wes out. Wes out. Wes out. Wes out. Wes out.

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Looked scared of the ball last night when played back to him. But then again half our team's first touch was horrendous so its no surprise 

I dont think hes the kind of goalie who instills confidence in the team.

obviously going to the extreme here, but a thing that always sticks in my mind is Richard Gough. He spoke of hows settled the defenders at Rangers were when Goram was between the sticks. Almost sure that if they made a mistake Goram would save it the majority of the time. 

18 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

World class keeper at Rangers? In this day and age? You need to get with the times, there are no world class players in Scotland, simple as that. 

And Foderingham is not Championship level, we would have lost a power of games last season if it wasn't for him. Are we also just ignoring the incredible save he made last night as well before they scored?

The second goal he was unsighted but in any case the defence should have been sticking their head on it anyway