St Johnstone again?

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Pedro being employed by us sums up the state we're in

cant disagree with that on performances thus far.

But we are stuck with Pedro for the foreseeable future and if there is one or two players undermining him making his job harder than it already is then they need removed.

Been  clear from literally day 1 that the players don't get him from their body language and press conferences. I don't blame them as I struggle to follow him too. He trys to overcomlicate everything and contradicts most of what he says. He's arrogant well beyond his no mark status.

In fairness not that its an excuse but the team we had out by the end of the game was howling.

Alnwick 45’, Waghorn 65’, Bates 45’, McCrorie 78’, Thompson 78’, Holt 65’, Dalcio 70’, Jack;,  Windass 35’, Candieas 58’, Morelos 58’

4 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

In fairness not that its an excuse but the team we had out by the end of the game was howling.

Alnwick 45’, Waghorn 65’, Bates 45’, McCrorie 78’, Thompson 78’, Holt 65’, Dalcio 70’, Jack;,  Windass 35’, Candieas 58’, Morelos 58’

As was the team that started...

This season will be a disaster if we keep him in charge any longer.

I am like a broken record but that useless prick Robertson needs to go as well. How in the world he got the job I will never know.

Dave King is not blameless here but as our chairman he needs to sort this before it's too late. 

We need a complete overhaul at board level and a proven manager with a good pedigree who knows what he is getting at a club like ours.

Most people would give Pedro the benefit being an unknown quantity but even Warburton was chased out the door with much better results.

It is fucking blatant that this will not work and all my optimism for the season has been completely sapped in the space of a few weeks.

This thread is just depressing....which ties in with the team.... what i would say about last years players calling the manager a fraud...these same players thought Warburton was excellent and extolled his footballing acumen...so wtf do they know.