St Johnstone again?

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute fucking pish, dont care if its a friendly and meaningless game we are rank fucking rotten. Pedro is clueless.

Looking forward to this season finishing and its not even fucking started......all that good feeling around the club is gone and for me Pedro is under IMMENSE pressure to take maximum points in our first 6 games. Anything less and this season is a pile of shit.

2 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Absolute fucking pish, dont care if its a friendly and meaningless game we are rank fucking rotten. Pedro is clueless.

Looking forward to this season finishing and its not even fucking started......all that good feeling around the club is gone and for me Pedro is under IMMENSE pressure to take maximum points in our first 6 games. Anything less and this season is a pile of shit.

TBH if we don't take maximum points in any game, any gers manager is under pressure mate 

will put my tin hat on -- and there's no excuses for the poor finishing -- BUT (yes, I know...) that wasn't our best eleven on the pitch all the time as some have said. Also Alves didn't play. By the looks of things best eleven as Pedro sees it is Fod, Tav, Alves, Cardoso/Wilson, Lee; Jack; Dorrans, Pena; Niko; Kenny and Herrera. Remember Alnwick and the two youngsters were on the park for the goal. 

All that said, the lack of finishing is a big, big worry. Also (trying to be positive) Niko could have been blowing out piss saying Pedro is a fraud because he got subbed at 35 mins, or shouted at the ref, or whatever it was.

EDIT - another worry is that we've obviously no strength in depth. As many lads on here have said, Bates isn't good enough and if he's the back up for Cardoso/Wilson/Alves then we're fucked. And yes, we need Walker. And yes, some of Pedro's signings are not of the required standard.