Senior Daily record executive targets Rangers fan over complaint

10 hours ago, cushynumber said:

:tu:

I said to everyone a few years ago . The sports department was rhancid with haters, with only one recognised so called Rangers fan. Euan Mclean ............ Please spare me the Jackson shite , who ever pipes up ..

And it's  have been vindicated it seems, after all the things that have recently come out

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 19/07/2017 at 8:34 AM, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-75123

That's the CEO of Johnathan Russell. I contacted him yesterday (Tuesday) which was clean and to the point as you state. I await his reply. I probably won't get one, but after giving him a couple of days to respond, I'll follow it up with a respectful email stating that he may have missed my first one, etc. Thereafter, he'll get another reminder on a daily basis, (clean and to the point again) until I  do get at least some form of reply.

Just a wee reminder of the guy and his cronies for those who missed the original link from eskbankloyal. What a team eh? I'm tired of all of this crap and wish we could get back to the football, but it's not going to happen until the club (and whoever) tackles these clowns head on. It's been getting worse over the last few years and there doesn't seem to be an end to it.

https://www.rangersobserver.com/news/2017/7/17/senior-daily-record-executive-targets-rangers-fan-over-complaint

As per post above, as yet, I still haven't received a reply from Simon Fox the CEO. It's exactly what I thought would happen. He'll still be getting it sent to him on a daily basis until one of us blinks, or I get it bounced back to me having been blocked. Sent to the scumbag that is Johnathan Russell as well which will be another waste of time no doubt.

With decent media men you shouldn't need to do this of course, but they simply do not exist for us Rangers fans. In fact, their biased, agenda driven and embellished garbage they print is more blatant today than it's ever been. All this crap drains me, but we need to hold these clowns to account. Do you remember when we used to talk about the football? Happy days!