Senior Daily record executive targets Rangers fan over complaint

55 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

The unbelievable thing is,  taigs still actually call it the daily Ranger.

That's because they think any media outlet and body of authority is involved in an anti-Irish Catholic conspiracy, and that the entire world is sympathetic to their 'plight'. They've even been peddling the myth that Negri intentionally stopped scoring for us in 97/98 as a protest at our 'sectarianism'. (Probably news to Sergio Porrini.) Honestly, if they fail their exams at an RC school they'll insist the school is part of an SQA conspiracy against them. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

That's because they think any media outlet and body of authority is involved in an anti-Irish Catholic conspiracy, and that the entire world is sympathetic to their 'plight'. They've even been peddling the myth that Negri intentionally stopped scoring for us in 97/98 as a protest at our 'sectarianism'. (Probably news to Sergio Porrini.) Honestly, if they fail their exams at an RC school they'll insist the school is part of an SQA conspiracy against them. 

They are warped . Delusion , lying and paranoia is rife amongst so many of them it is genuinely terrifying . 

He clearly should have used his own personal email addy, but this is a different tact from the usual crap they spew out in the media. This is definitely trying to get the guy in trouble with his workplace which is even more underhand than they normally are. Hopefully the guy will be able to complain to the relevant body regarding this. 

See these clowns that have a personal dig at our club/support and more often than not making up stuff or embellishing events, they should be embarrassed publicly on social media by anyone who has the ability to unearth a skeleton or two from their cupboard. Some people on this forum will be skilled enough to find it. Not major family stuff that impacts others, just an incident/event that would shame them personally. It could be done for the many Rangers haters out there and you know the usual culprits.

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

"Russell, an Aberdeen fan, is a senior executive and is also responsible, along with Editor, Murray Foote (Dundee Utd fan), Head of Sport, Austin Barrett (Celtic fan), Sports Editor, Darren Cooney (Aberdeen fan) "

what a fucking combination that is 

Kenny Everett would know what to do with them...words of wisdom indeed.

The Record guy might be trying to  make things awkward for the Bear  by hoping he gets pulled up for improper use of his employer's electronic communications facility, with some employers every time you log on to their system you are accepting their terms and conditions of use.

Which is shockingly low behaviour if that is the case, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least because that gutter rag has had an agenda against Rangers and the support for as long as I can remember.

6 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

His job definitely doesn't deserve to be in jeopardy over it but some companies are just petty enough to take action over stuff like that and the scumbag contacting them will know that.

Says it all that they'd rather try and cause hassle with his employer than address his reasons for contacting them in the first place.

He should have used his own but lots of companies and councils don't mind staff using company emails for their own private business as long as it's done in their own time.

Same with the internet and the record are completely in the wrong over this.

28 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He should have used his own but lots of companies and councils don't mind staff using company emails for their own private business as long as it's done in their own time.

Same with the internet and the record are completely in the wrong over this.

There's lots that do mind as well though. We're allowed to use the internet for personal use in work although most sites are blocked anyway but any emails we want to send must be done via our personal accounts, if anything other than work related stuff went through our company account we would be questioned over it whether it's offensive material or not.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

There's lots that do mind as well though. We're allowed to use the internet for personal use in work although most sites are blocked anyway but any emails we want to send must be done via our personal accounts, if anything other than work related stuff went through our company account we would be questioned over it whether it's offensive material or not.

We're ok aslong as we stick to the IT policy although I would never use it for a complaint as that is just madness 

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

The Record guy might be trying to  make things awkward for the Bear  by hoping he gets pulled up for improper use of his employer's electronic communications facility, with some employers every time you log on to their system you are accepting their terms and conditions of use.

Which is shockingly low behaviour if that is the case, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least because that gutter rag has had an agenda against Rangers and the support for as long as I can remember.

The use of a company e-mail address is purely between the employee and the company. Its perfectly conceivable it was an error on the guys part, especially if the complaint was sent via mobile. I have 2 personal accounts on my phone and the company asked if I wanted to use my phone for company business (and be reimbursed). Its unlikely to be a case for dismissal but could affect his career prospects. Personally I'd give him a pay rise.

The decent thing would have been to reply to the account without adding in the companies contact e-mail as a cc. Of course, decent behaviour is beyond these types, they're rotten to the core. 

The evidence of a campaign against the club and its fans grows ever more compelling. The sooner this despicable comic is consigned to history and its employees join the ranks of the unemployable the better. 

When you read the list of journos listed at the start of the article--Tims, sheep and Dundee hivs every one--what chance of fair opinions from that lot, its so obviously a campaign fuelled by bitterness and hate-----I wonder what the ordinary Record staff who do all the donkey work and whose jobs are constantly under pressure due to falling sales are aware that it is the sports deeeeept that is partly responsible for their worry--why do they put up with it--why is the football journo staff staffed mostly sheep and Dundee hivs--I never knew the Record was a big seller in any other area but the west of Scotland---if the ordinary working staff at the record cant see this and demand a fairer perspective or even more just---a overhaul of staff in the sprts dept---then hell mend them

Underhand tactics from underhand news tabloid.  The fact the lad used a company email address can't change the way the complaints should be dealt with,there's no justification for the wanks to go straight to the boss and attempt to drop him in the shit.  Desperation tactics