Can't touch this

Virtuoso

Cringe. I'd rather not stick up the finger and rub the noses of the rest of the cuntish clubs in Scotland to be honest, as fun as that would be. 

It was never in doubt, so we'd be better just breezing past it with our heads held ever high, and show us for the class of a club and support we truly are.

Does feel good but 

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

Cringe. I'd rather not stick up the finger and rub the noses of the rest of the cuntish clubs in Scotland to be honest, as fun as that would be. 

It was never in doubt, so we'd be better just breezing past it with our heads held ever high, and show us for the class of a club and support we truly are.

Does feel good but 

Bob Malcolm doesn't like this...

17 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Does feel good but 

Not for me mate, after all the hate and downright lies over the last 5/6years they get it right fucking up them. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not for me mate, after all the hate and downright lies over the last 5/6years they get it right fucking up them. 

Likewise. The thought of some ill informed degenerate throwing himself under a bus over this makes my day. Skelp it into them.

22 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Does feel good but 

you sound fun! it's just for a laugh ffs relax ;) i'll never pass on the opportunity to laugh at that lot.

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

Does feel good but 

Why worry about offending them? They've shown no compunction in that regard. Our heads are high, we are, and always have been a class club and support. This doesn't change that.