Every saturday we follow
We cheer the boys in blue
Most succesful team in football
Were scotlands gallant few
Times they have been hard
Weve followed near and far
You will always hear us roaring
On the stands of ibrox park

I honestly hate hearing Scotland mentioned in the same sentence/context as Rangers which is a terrible thing to say as we are a Scottish team - Scotland has one too many times be it police force, media, government, governing bodies, national team and support or other Scottish teams shat on us in different ways.

Ive no right to Moan about Scotland being mentioned in connection with Rangers but I just don't feel proud of it 

terrible it's got to this 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I honestly hate hearing Scotland mentioned in the same sentence/context as Rangers which is a terrible thing to say as we are a Scottish team - Scotland has one too many times be it police force, media, government, governing bodies, national team and support or other Scottish teams shat on us in different ways.

Ive no right to Moan about Scotland being mentioned in connection with Rangers but I just don't feel proud of it 

But would you put money on an Independent Scotland if you were going to make "easy money" on it..??:angrywillie:

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Understood, our Dad's couldn't understand that though. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

But would you put money on an Independent Scotland if you were going to make "easy money" on it..??:angrywillie:

I stuck 2k on it at 6/1 a month or so before the referendum ... was looking at it as relocation money in the event of it happening 

I voted no btw 

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

If the truth be known, our forefathers fucked it right up in 1845.

Should never, ever have fed, washed or clothed those fenian timmigrants.

Worst thing we ever done was take them in and later down the like give them jobs in power or relative authority. Fucking wasters.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Worst thing we ever done was take them in and later down the like give them jobs in power or relative authority. Fucking wasters.

Give, not really. We've been, I mean Protestant, Scottish citizens have been voting these oirish republican fuckers in for years.

Need to have a serious word with ourselves. 

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Listen you'll sit there like a good wee lassie whilst 10'000 bears belt it out Sunday.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I get this and I remember wanting other Scottish teams (except one) playing in Europe to do well but those days are long gone. Their recent hatred of us has made me hate them even more so. 

Seeing a midget police officer pull out a baton for sod all on my boy  at the cup final when the hivs were running amok killed any support I had for the police (prick is lucky one of his superiors saw sense otherwise he was getting it shoved it up his arse).

I haven't given up on everything Scottish but I'm not far from it.

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You know what mate i know where you are coming from.

WHOSE THAT TEAM THEY CALL THE RANGERS

Some people say that Real Madrid's
The greatest football team
I've even heard the Anderlecht
The best they've ever seen
There's Manchester United
And Tottenham Hotspur too
There's Derby, Chelsea Blackburn
Just to name a famous few

But who's that team they call the Rangers
Who's that team they all adore
They're the boys in royal blue
And they're Scotlands galant few
And they're out to show the world what they can do

So bring on the Hibs the Hearts the Celtic
Bring on Spaniards by the score
Barcelona, Real Madrid they will make a gallant bid
For we're out to show the world what we can do ...... I remember we always sang this line ..... "But you'll know the only reason that we roar" .... as it rhymed with score.

So here's a health tae Glasgow Rangers,
Here's a health frae me tae you,
And let's hope that every game,
Will immortalize the name
Of the boys who wear,
The famous royal blue.

ulsterman

Date registered10.29.2010

:UK:

PS:- And yes it was a different era all together ... where even the sash was a firm favourite sung at Hampden loud and proud ... and most of the Scotland team were Rangers players .... :tu:

9 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Listen you'll sit there like a good wee lassie whilst 10'000 bears belt it out Sunday.

hahahahaha. And you'll be the loudest now you have the words printed out in A4. Remember and laminate your song sheet incase it rains. 

12 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

hahahahaha. And you'll be the loudest now you have the words printed out in A4. Remember and laminate your song sheet incase it rains. 

Why would him having a sheet with the lyrics make him louder than anyone else?