Rangers TV

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top quality for me,and i dont think i"ve ever  enjoyed a friendly so much,we bossed  a top Championship team (bar 6/7 mins at the start of the 2nd half) every player in the team put in a good shift.Jack and Dorrans were very impressive,and Windass played probably his best game in a blue shirt.  Add to that the fans in top voice,that was an extremely enjoyable afternoon.

48 minutes ago, oldbear said:

Top quality for me,and i dont think i"ve ever  enjoyed a friendly so much,we bossed  a top Championship team (bar 6/7 mins at the start of the 2nd half) every player in the team put in a good shift.Jack and Dorrans were very impressive,and Windass played probably his best game in a blue shirt.  Add to that the fans in top voice,that was an extremely enjoyable afternoon.

This.

My Samsung tv loads all websites except Rangers.co.uk, seen a lot of this on FF as well. Hope it gets fixed soon had to watch on phone via mhl cable to tv, it even loaded up the manky mobs site so at a total loss as to why it's only our site that won't load, good game none the less though feeling a bit better about the season ahead. 

1 minute ago, black magic walters said:

exactly mate, thought I was doing the decent thing giving the club the money

The picture played up for a minute or 2 due to tthunderstorm affecting the sattelite,but that happens with Sky etc as well sometimes,hardly RTV"s fault.

Been a subscriber to the full package for years and today was definitely the best quality I have  seen so far. Minor pixelating but just for a couple of seconds. I upgraded my router a few months back and no buffering at all since.