• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ladbrokes. In store on their handicap coupon 

You aren't mate be careful before you lay that bet. Every other team gets a handicap too.  Some get up to 45 points. Only the dark side start on 0 points 

2 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

You aren't mate be careful before you lay that bet. Every other team gets a handicap too.  Some get up to 45 points. Only the dark side start on 0 points 

is this not a typical handicap bet? Would we need to beat Aberdeen by more than 3 then since they're on +19? I thought we only bet against the "scratch" team?

If I've fucked that apologies. I've just read skybet and it looked like us +16 against them?

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You are getting Rangers at 8/1 with a 16 point head start. That's a stonking bet this season.

we may not win the league but I don't think we will be beaten by to much this season if we don't win it. At most 10-12 behind imo.

Whose that with bud, I'm for some of that

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

is this not a typical handicap bet? Would we need to beat Aberdeen by more than 3 then since they're on +19? I thought we only bet against the "scratch" team?

If I've fucked that apologies. I've just read skybet and it looked like us +16 against them?

Its us plus 16 against them, minus 3 against Aberdeen, minus 15 or something against Hibs and so on. We need to come top of the handicap league to win the bet 

For comparison we are 11/1 to win the league outright on Skybet. No handicap involved. Theres no way we only drop to 9/1 with a 16 point start over them. Every other team is in play too 

3 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Its us plus 16 against them, minus 3 against Aberdeen, minus 15 or something against Hibs and so on. We need to come top of the handicap league to win the bet 

For comparison we are 11/1 to win the league outright on Skybet. No handicap involved. Theres no way we only drop to 9/1 with a 16 point start over them. Every other team is in play too 

Right so its not each team at those prices against the taigs? We'd need to basically be within 16 of them then trounce the rest?

Ffs I'm a betting expert as well :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Right so its not each team at those prices against the taigs? We'd need to basically be within 16 of them then trounce the rest?

Ffs I'm a betting expert as well :lol:

Yep. By all means ask Skybet to double check but I'm pretty certain and I've seen loads on here and FF saying they are getting on it :duh:

Would this have been the worst Rangers team to have won the league if we won it? I don't think that anyone would say that, individually we have good players in certain positions; we have players who have shown they have potential to be better than they have been thus far; and we have the makings of having a team who look as if they could be developing into playing as a team quite well, which in a relatively short space of time is commendable. How far is this team from being a real contender for the League, in terms of players needed still? Perhaps not that far.