Need to believe

MacBoyd

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

We can't win the league with our current attack.Sadly Dalcio , Herrera , Candeias, Morelos and Miller wouldn't get in the tims squad let alone start imo. Jamie Walker won't make the difference either so i think we're destined to be second. 

Right Feguson...

Your comparison is shite. Dalcio, Hererra, Candeias and Morelos have yet to get into a proper rhythm 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After last season, Wallace is right to play down our chances in public.  We don't need someone shooting from the lip, like Barton did last year. We need to do our talking on the park where it matters.  

Role of captain is so overstated IMO.  If any of our players need a captain to motivate them, they shouldn't be in the team.

46 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Right Feguson...

Your comparison is shite. Dalcio, Hererra, Candeias and Morelos have yet to get into a proper rhythm 

Rhythm means fuc* all without ability and imo the above are inferior to the tims forwards, but I'll happy to be proved wrong. 

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Watched sky doing a live interview with Wallace and the Lego eater and while Wallace said the right things I got the impression he doesn't believe we can win the title. The Lego eater was arrogant and has a few sly digs.

Also, Broon has no class whatsoever and Wallace does

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Watched sky doing a live interview with Wallace and the Lego eater and while Wallace said the right things I got the impression he doesn't believe we can win the title. The Lego eater was arrogant and has a few sly digs.

We really need to believe and get behind the side now. We may have our doubts about Pedro but he's our manager now and we need to get behind him.

My main point is I think alves needs to be made captain as he has the confidence and stature we need.

Alves doesn't need the armband to be a leader. The sooner people realise this and stop clamouring for Wallace to be publically embarrassed by having the captaincy taken off him the better. 

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If we are consistent there's a chance. We need to be hard to beat,and if we beat all the diddy teams home and away this season (instead of being happy with draws) we have a chance

If we continuously score more goals than our opposition, I'm positive we'll win the league.