Orihuela bars?

bluegecko

1 hour ago, bluegecko said:

Hopefully be able to get along to the ibrox bar in Benidorm for Saturday's game but incase we can't travel anyone know of anywhere in orihuela? 

Doubt you will get anywhere there as it's not a televised game. Ibrox bar will be brilliant though and will have an RTV stream I imagine. I remember travelling in there for the CSKA Moscow qualifier as couldn't find anywhere local. Got there and as it was on BBC Scotland they didn't even have it so it was a packed pub listening to the radio. A weird but wonderful experience, sitting in silence as you got shooshed if you breathed too loud ?

4 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Doubt you will get anywhere there as it's not a televised game. Ibrox bar will be brilliant though and will have an RTV stream I imagine. I remember travelling in there for the CSKA Moscow qualifier as couldn't find anywhere local. Got there and as it was on BBC Scotland they didn't even have it so it was a packed pub listening to the radio. A weird but wonderful experience, sitting in silence as you got shooshed if you breathed too loud ?

Phahaha had a similar experience v PSG when we went to pens in work