Re Jack.The board are needing to stop players talking shit to the Press.

Smile

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck Miller, he's saying shit like that while even Windass and Tav are on social media saying the ref got it wrong. Never a captain, shouldn't even be playing for us.

It

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

We are naive in many aspects of PR most of all dealing with the phress, that's why everything we say is twisted and used against us, so much so that it's blatantly a law for them and another for us, THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT AGAINST US WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS!

image.thumb.jpeg.297c025a10a6ce12e97975cd2b6a394f.jpeg

image.gif.469d2cd719cc57dcf1ff7ac7101df1ac.gif

That is just pure taig like mate:p:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MelbourneBlue said:

Pedro has stated that Rangers are appealing the red card. KM's quote suggests Ryan Jack may have deserved the red and pretty well undermines the appeal from within our own club. If I were Pedro and saw that quote, KM would be looking for alternate employment.

And how is Miller meant to have known that Pedro said that club would appeal it.

Both interviewed after game no idea what each other are saying.

31 minutes ago, MelbourneBlue said:

What I and others can't get over is that it is so blatantly obvious from a Rangers perspective that you don't offer any level of support for the red card when the club is appealing it. Miller clearly does this. That leaves a few interpretation choices - take your pick from:

KM doesn't like Ryan Jack.

KM doesn't like Pedro.

KM is a complete idiot.

How hard is it to work out that the best, the ONLY thing to say has to be supportive of your team and team mate? I don't think KM should be in the team any more on an ability basis, but that is a separate issue from what he has done here.

He's handled it badly like I said, everyone can have a bad day but it's not the kind of thing he's made a habit of far as I remember 

I'm referring some of the more vitriolic stuff harking back to why we should never have signed him again in the first place etc 

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

And how is Miller meant to have known that Pedro said that club would appeal it.

"I'd need to see it again so no comment"

"Don't think it was just that incident, there was plenty of decisions didn't go our way today"

That sort of comment wouldn't have lent any weight to a team mate being at fault and would have been more sensible. Regardless of what his manager was saying.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Surely at his advanced age KM would be able to work out that you don't give anyone in Scotland outside of our club any ammunition. Not sure how you know which sequence the interviews were conducted or that KM hadn't heard what PC said?

A ban on all players talking to press/social media etc should have been imposed a long time ago make it a contractual part of signing for Rangers but won't happen so much is wrong with the structure of our club.

10 minutes ago, MelbourneBlue said:

Surely at his advanced age KM would be able to work out that you don't give anyone in Scotland outside of our club any ammunition. Not sure how you know which sequence the interviews were conducted or that KM hadn't heard what PC said?

He's said IF Jack has went in with his head he'd deserve a red, what exactly is wrong with that.

IF being the operative word.

How exactly would a player hear a RTV interview done with Pedro?

He's right. It was never a sending off obviously but Beaton was itching to send one of our players off, especially given the tempo the game was being played at, and just by getting involved Jack gave him an excuse. If it wasn't Jack it would've been someone else.

Stop looking for any excuse to have a go at Miller. 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If he's going to mention Jack then he should've mentioned Stokes aswell and McGeogh always got away with countless  fouls despite being on a yellow

In the interview he did mention Stokes and questioned why he wasn't sent off given he was already yellow carded.  Agree though that he should be defending Jack regardless.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He's said IF Jack has went in with his head he'd deserve a red, what exactly is wrong with that.

IF being the operative word.

How exactly would a player hear a RTV interview done with Pedro?

Standing beside the camera, waiting for his turn? :whistle:

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Any names?

The crux is Miller is shite, hes taking up a squad place for any youth who could potentially be developed. Not mentioning any names cause you will jump on it like a rhabid dug way a bone.

As our director of football said we are a selling club. To sell at a profit we need to develop players with potential, kenny is finished so gee yersel peace ffs

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Rossiter, Barjonas, Burt, Jordan Thompson.

Seeing as Miller fancies himself as a midfielder which he clearly is not.

Really, Miller put himself back to midfield yesterday?

I did say last night that the fact Pedro put Miller into midfield says a lot about his views on Rossiter,Kranjcar and Pena.

7 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

The crux is Miller is shite, hes taking up a squad place for any youth who could potentially be developed. Not mentioning any names cause you will jump on it like a rhabid dug way a bone.

As our director of football said we are a selling club. To sell at a profit we need to develop players with potential, kenny is finished so gee yersel peace ffs

So you've no idea who he's stopping coming through.

thought so.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Really, Miller put himself back to midfield yesterday?

I did say last night that the fact Pedro put Miller into midfield says a lot about his views on Rossiter,Kranjcar and Pena.

Maybe not yesterday, he was asked to go there yesterday.

But we have watched the same games over the last couple of seasons and the amount of times Miller drops back to try be a playmaker is as frustrating as fuck.

Fair enough last season when we had so many players frightened to get involved.

His 'dummy' gave the ball away for Hibs to go up and score yesterday, he tried a few of them and i don't think any of them worked.