Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Siam69

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If people run on the pitch and attack him then that's their problem for allowing themselves to be wound up by his pish.

I was at the game on Saturday and didn't even know about him gesturing towards the fans until late on Saturday night. 

If our support spent more time looking at the pitch instead of his dugout trying to find something to be offended by then his actions would become the irrelevance they deserve to be.

Instead we adopt the victim mentality and play right into his hands and now to make matters worse we have this fucking shambles releasing statements about it. It's embarrassing.

Here we go with this offended pish again, for the final fucking time nobody is offended by anything. 

The little mhanky cunt has a responsibility to not go out looking for trouble, especially when the moment it finds him he runs screaming victim to whoever will listen. 

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Here we go with this offended pish again, for the final fucking time nobody is offended by anything. 

The little mhanky cunt has a responsibility to not go out looking for trouble, especially when the moment it finds him he runs screaming victim to whoever will listen. 

If we won on Saturday there would be no statement because nobody would give a fuck about his actions.

It's petty as fuck and everyone knows it.

They are saying Lennon has got death threats ... when you read the article it's someone saying he needs to be ambushed on way to Easter Road and shot.

Hows that him threatening him with death? he's not said "I am going to ambush him and shoot him" ... there's loads of people I'd like to see shot dead but that doesn't mean I'm threatening to actually do it? 

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If we won on Saturday there would be no statement because nobody would give a fuck about his actions.

It's petty as fuck and everyone knows it.

What a load of absolute pish, we have fucked that wee cunt over time after time as a player and a manager. He still behaves the same way and it's highlighted time after time. 

Remind us who won the day he spat on a Rangers scarf and screamed Orange Bastards into the crowd. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What a load of absolute pish, we have fucked that wee cunt over time after time as a player and a manager. He still behaves the same way and it's highlighted time after time. 

Remind us who won the day he spat on a Rangers scarf and screamed Orange Bastards into the crowd. 

Aye cos that's the same thing as him celebrating a goal and cupping his ears towards a crowd that had been singing that he was a wanker just moments before that.

Fucking man up :lol:

2 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

45k fans calling him a wanker about 10 mins afore that who cares he done that back? Honestly some of our fans are absolute greeting faced shitebags

45k fans call almost every manager & player that every other Saturday. How many feel the need to gesture towards the crowd when he's been warned to keep a lid on it. 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye cos that's the same thing as him celebrating a goal and cupping his ears towards a crowd that had been singing that he was a wanker just moments before that.

Fucking man up :lol:

Right so your point gets proved wrong, good to know. Get off your knees whenever you like. 

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Me, I care.  Andy Halliday got sent off for inciting a riot when he fist pumped the air during a goal celebration.  Ear cupping should also be removal from the pitch and/or touchline.  I demand consistency.

So that would be a refereeing concern rather than a police concern!  Thanks for agreeing with me. Like I said, C1872 statement makes us look like a bunch of pansies!

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

45k fans call almost every manager & player that every other Saturday. How many feel the need to gesture towards the crowd when he's been warned to keep a lid on it. 

Put it this way we would be laughing about it if McCulloch done it at Celtic park with killie. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Right so your point gets proved wrong, good to know. Get off your knees whenever you like. 

How did my point get proved wrong?

I said if we beat Hibs on Saturday then this petulant, cringeworthy statement wouldn't have been released and you resorted to mentioning far more inflammatory incidents that happened when Lennon was a player. It's desperate clutching at straws from you.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

How did my point get proved wrong?

I said if we beat Hibs on Saturday then this petulant, cringeworthy statement wouldn't have been released and you resorted to mentioning far more inflammatory incidents that happened when Lennon was a player. It's desperate clutching at straws from you.

No it's proving a point that no matter what the score is this wee mhanky cunt needs reigned in. Before once again it all gets out of hand. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

No it's proving a point that no matter what the score is this wee mhanky cunt needs reigned in. Before once again it all gets out of hand. 

Before it gets out of hand? He cupped his fucking ears towards a crowd. A crowd that had been singing derogatory songs about him moments before it. If you can't handle the reaction then don't try and wind him up.

Crying about him reacting because he came out on top on this occasion is embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh right so your a mind reader as well. 

Don't need to be a mind reader to know you're full of shite.

I can just imagine it just now, a thread on here about McCulloch winding up the tarriers after winning on their patch and you posting telling us all he's a disgrace and should be dealt with by the authorities. Ok mate :lol:

Before it gets out of hand? He cupped his fucking ears towards a crowd. A crowd that had been singing derogatory songs about him moments before it. If you can't handle the reaction then don't try and wind him up.

Crying about him reacting because he came out on top on this occasion is embarrassing.

I'm not crying about anything. The wee cunt knows what he's doing he's just looking for someone to have a pop at him. Then it's all about poor wee Lenny again, nip it in the bud and get the cunt told. 

Don't need to be a mind reader to know you're full of shite.

I can just imagine it just now, a thread on here about McCulloch winding up the tarriers after winning on their patch and you posting telling us all he's a disgrace and should be dealt with by the authorities. Ok mate :lol:

The chance of let's have cuddle at half time Jig winding anyone up is laughable. 

I'm not crying about anything. The wee cunt knows what he's doing he's just looking for someone to have a pop at him. Then it's all about poor wee Lenny again, nip it in the bud and get the cunt told. 

And what do you think we're doing when we sing the songs about him? Are we not looking for a reaction from him?

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

And what do you think we're doing when we sing the songs about him? Are we not looking for a reaction from him?

?? naw, I'm at a football game he gets dogs abuse, any other cunt that's crossed our path of the years gets it. Thats what we do, how many other managers players feel the need to react hoping someone will lose it and run into the dugout after him, because that's what he's looking for. 

Stubbs got it rotten did he feel the need to react, McNeil got it rotten any player manager that's had a connection with them gets it, do they feel the need to react. 

?? naw, I'm at a football game he gets dogs abuse, any other cunt that's crossed our path of the years gets it. Thats what we do, how many other managers players feel the need to react hoping someone will lose it and run into the dugout after him, because that's what he's looking for. 

Stubbs got it rotten did he feel the need to react, McNeil got it rotten any player manager that's had a connection with them gets it, do they feel the need to react. 

You're not thinking like an adult.