Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Siam69

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Cupping his ears is nothing - he turned round to the Rangers fans behind him and and done that clunched fist under the arm gesture to say "fuck you" going on the pictures I seen. 

That's worthy of Police action.

It's not a valid comparison to say fans shout stuff at players so it's OK for a player to do something back. It's never worked that way at all in any match or any country. Players are paid big money and have a responsibility. 

1 fan in amongst 45 thousand of his own fans shouting something at a player won't incite a riot ... but 1 player on the park saying fuck you to 45 thousand fans is more than enough to incite a riot. That's the difference. 

That's my take on it too, it's not for the ear cupping rather its for the get it up ye gesture he's getting pulled for.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No football manager/player/person brings death threats upon themselves. To say otherwise is ridiculous. No matter how much of a cunt they may be. I get we're all incensed and rightly so, but fuck me, perspective really does go out the window sometimes. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Cupping his ears is nothing - he turned round to the Rangers fans behind him and and done that clunched fist under the arm gesture to say "fuck you" going on the pictures I seen. 

That's worthy of Police action.

It's not a valid comparison to say fans shout stuff at players so it's OK for a player to do something back. It's never worked that way at all in any match or any country. Players are paid big money and have a responsibility. 

1 fan in amongst 45 thousand of his own fans shouting something at a player won't incite a riot ... but 1 player on the park saying fuck you to 45 thousand fans is more than enough to incite a riot. That's the difference. 

Totally agree with this. All it takes is for one idiot to be in that 45 thousand to escalate the situation to the extreme. i.e like when he was attacked at Tynecastle or saying he's received death threats. 

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

Totally agree with this. All it takes is for one idiot to be in that 45 thousand to escalate the situation to the extreme. i.e like when he was attacked at Tynecastle or saying he's received death threats. 

On sky they are already running with Lennon receiving threats on social media, Why's it always him they should ask.

17 minutes ago, thegambler said:

No football manager/player/person brings death threats upon themselves. To say otherwise is ridiculous. No matter how much of a cunt they may be. I get we're all incensed and rightly so, but fuck me, perspective really does go out the window sometimes. 

Two people discussing it online is hardly a death threat.

i meant he brings the abuse on himself. 

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Yeah, Hibs who just beat us in our own back yard......A winner as a player and a winner as a manager. Yes. An utterly utterly repugnant bastard, but a man who hates us with a passion and who despises losing. In appointing Pedro we have given his like the opportunity to once again humiliate Rangers Football Club and these animals just love it. Lennon shat all over us at the weekend. I would love to go to the Piggery or Easter Rd with a winner like that in our dug out and get it right fucking up them and go home with 3 points. But that's just me. 

I agree with what your saying, the cunt doesn't accept losing especially against us and it's something you would always want in the dressing room.

could you imagine our team of last season going into the dressing room at half time and having to face a souness or a butcher (not talking about managerial ability just personality). They would get destroyed and a lot of the time it gives a positive effect.

I get your point but it would never go down well on here! 

Can't believe this shite is now a story on sky sports news......cringe worthy and makes our support look like a bunch of whiny mopes. I'd rather leave that to those across the city. 

If the 1872 group do decide to highlight a topic of genuine importance in future they will not be taken seriously if they continue with crap like this. 

Just now, ScotBear said:

Can't believe this shite is now a story on sky sports news......cringe worthy and makes our support look like a bunch of whiny mopes. I'd rather leave that to those across the city. 

If the 1872 group do decide to highlight a topic of genuine importance in future they will not be taken seriously if they continue with crap like this. 

They have blocked anyone who disagrees with them on social media regardless who their team is if they disagree with them. They are bizarre and I have unfollowed them. No point following a group who has blocked you ffs ?

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

They have blocked anyone who disagrees with them on social media regardless who their team is if they disagree with them. They are bizarre and I have unfollowed them. No point following a group who has blocked you ffs ?

Sounds more like a cult than Rangers supporters. Hopefully the wider football world realise they are just an insignificant minority group with poor judgement that doesn't reflect the wider support and how we want to be portrayed. 

Get ready for all the apologists and beggars trying to turn it around 

"Wee Lenny gets dogs abuse" He should be allowed to celebrate the win Ffs 

The scum media are missing the point 

If any Rangers manager stood at the dugout at Savillerow and gave it a big Gifuy to the baying hordes 

We would be seeing mobile phones,coins and possibly fans on the pitch .You see .That is the difference between the scumbags and Rangers fans .

Does not make it right .That this abortion of a human being, should get away with something ,no one would be able to do at Scumdome or even Hivs stadium 

There would be big repercusssions and and totally different attitude from these guardians of integrity in Scotland scum media  ..We are certain of that eh 

25 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I agree with what your saying, the cunt doesn't accept losing especially against us and it's something you would always want in the dressing room.

could you imagine our team of last season going into the dressing room at half time and having to face a souness or a butcher (not talking about managerial ability just personality). They would get destroyed and a lot of the time it gives a positive effect.

I get your point but it would never go down well on here! 

I knew it wouldn't mate but then i don't post worrying about what sensitive souls think about me or my opinion. I couldn't care less. :thumbup:

It would be a fucking miracle .If all the bears unified in the condemnation of this little scumbag .

Nope we still have bears happy to give it the big licks taig like behaviour and have a go at bears 

That's fine at times ,but it's not at times like this ,when we have taken the shite we got at the weekend from this little reptile 

54 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Two people discussing it online is hardly a death threat.

i meant he brings the abuse on himself. 

Ok. I was just going by your previous post mate.   

1 hour ago, jbm26896 said:

Lennon is now the victim of threats on his life

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Imagine having a winner like that cunt in our ranks? We would all love him. Folk are spewing coz we got pumped, nothing else. If we had won no one would have cared what Lennon done. We know he is a horrible bastard but there's no doubting he is an absolute winner. A mentality completely alien to our club these days sadly. 

So the Bolton fans think he's an absolute winner ?. Give him his due he was a winner on the park but his victim attitude , lack of discipline, aggressive behavior and mental health issues will ensure the Hibs job is his last . Forget all the predictable anti Rangers shite he's displayed and you only have to look back a short while to his Jim Duffy meltdown and you know he'll be back in the tv studios very soon PLAYING the part of the jovial wee Irishman .

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

So the Bolton fans think he's an absolute winner ?. Give him his due he was a winner on the park but his victim attitude , lack of discipline, aggressive behavior and mental health issues will ensure the Hibs job is his last . Forget all the predictable anti Rangers shite he's displayed and you only have to look back a short while to his Jim Duffy meltdown and you know he'll be back in the tv studios very soon PLAYING the part of the jovial wee Irishman .

Nonsense, he will take Hibs into Europe and likely replace Brenda. 

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It would be a fucking miracle .If all the bears unified in the condemnation of this little scumbag .

Nope we still have bears happy to give it the big licks taig like behaviour and have a go at bears 

That's fine at times ,but it's not at times like this ,when we have taken the shite we got at the weekend from this little reptile 

If a person reported Lennon to the Polis for some shite gestures, then they are acting like a Taig.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Legitimate question to anyone that's saying this is a cringe and a riddy etc ... do you hate Neil Lennon? do you think he get's away with murder? do you think there's double standards? (just have to look at Lafferty posted in the news last week, but the only mention of Lennon's antics is when we are complaining about what he done because they've no choice) - if your answer is yes to them all or even one of them then what's the problem? seriously, what is the problem?

You obviously don't want something done about this poisonous little runt then.

Next time he's getting slagged off on here, why would you even consider joining in and agreeing? you don't have a right to IMO.

This is typical of the Rangers support these days. We rightly complain that we are treated differently, there's double standards galore everywhere, people have free reign to lord over us and treat the club and fans like shite .... then when someone or some group with a bit of clout finally grows a set of balls and tries to address it they are embarrassing and a red neck.

Once again showcasing the exact reasons we will always get shat on. This is the perfect example of it.

If you're sick of cunts like Lennon then sit back and let this take it's course - don't develop a misplaced sense of morality or a highground over it because it undermines the whole process of trying to defend the club and fans.

Why is there a need to protect Neil Lennon here? people have fucking short memories - this was the cunt that spat on a Rangers scarf on live TV worldwide and called us orange bastards - yet we are throwing up a protective blanket?

It's depressing seeing the arguing over this when Club1872 for the all the things they've done wrong, have done something correct. 

I ain't no brown noser, but credit where it's due. You're definitely one of the best posters in here and that post is right on the money. Outstanding post. 

3 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

I ain't no brown noser, but credit where it's due. You're definitely one of the best posters in here and that post is right on the money. Outstanding post. 

Thanks mate I appreciate that 

not too many will agree with you lol