Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

Siam69

Just now, Bakbear said:

Mate. I am not necessarily advocating dignified silence. But this is undignified bleating. 

I never saw the game as I was on a plane and having just watched the clips of the refs performance we absolutely should not remain silent.

I take it back about behind closed doors.

But like others have said the statement should have been about the refereeing performance not about that cunts behaviour. Fuck the horrible prick. Use our energy on the more pressing issue of that refereeing performance. 

It is only the following day though mate . And with plenty of justification as you can see with the amount of angry bears . No just me

You say you were not at the game . Well if you were, you would differently I'm sure .

I don't particularly like the statement choice . I would rather it have been about the ref and the previous he has .

I'm absolute certain . It would be the same people moaning with their same "taig like " pish at that too

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

All day , You have had a go at fellow bears and how the para , "taig like" ones are behaving .

Are you not getting bored mate?  Do you not feel a  little attack on anything our enemies do is due???

If our enemies do something that annoys me than yes.

The ref had a fucking shocker but he isn't a cheat :lol: 

Lennon celebrated a goal against supporters that fucking hate him and he hates them.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It is only the following day though mate . And with plenty of justification as you can see with the amount of angry bears . No just me

You say you were not at the game . Well if you were, you would differently I'm sure .

I don't particularly like the statement choice . I would rather it have been about the ref and the previous he has .

I'm absolute certain . It would be the same people moaning with their same "taig like " pish at that too

I am pretty riled now having watched the clips. Stokes should be banged up and Jack did fuck all. 

That cannot be allowed to pass. There has to be consequences for that ref performance but then we thought there had to be consequences for the pitch invasions and there wasn't.

I revert to the boxing clever comment.

We have to pick the battles smarter and complaining about a cunt being a cunt was the wrong choice of battle 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Not read it yet however lennon was not the issue. I want a statement on the cunt in black thats the real issue

" It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised."

This not good enough for you ? 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If our enemies do something that annoys me than yes.

The ref had a fucking shocker but he isn't a cheat :lol: 

Lennon celebrated a goal against supporters that fucking hate him and he hates them.

I never once said the word cheat describing the  bastard ref but I agree with anyone that feels like it .

The evidence posted on here does not look good for any defence . I think it's borderline cheating and definitely unacceptable

Many bears are going on about the double standards???? . Not many that I can see a re surprised or offended by the rhodent no 1 except from the club 1972 statement which is probably from JT 

7 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Lennons behaviour should be secondary to the disgraceful refereeing performance yesterday.

Absolutely, I could not give one fuck what he did because he is irrelevant to me, but the refereeing is different and the club need to highlight that, but not through C1872. The board need to let the SFA know that was unacceptable and that we will not stand for it anymore.

I will not hold my breath waiting for the above to happen.

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

The likes of Lennon and Griffiths act like immature wee neds in positions of responsibility. Could you imagine the shitstorm if Pedro had made these gestures to the spoonburners if we scored at Easter Road?

It should be highlighted. He is a poisonous wee rat who was clearly looking for trouble, and not for the first time, and needs dealt with.

Let's be honest here if Pedro done what Lennon done we would be singing his praises, the only way you beat cunts like him is to beat them on the park, do that every time we play this shite and he will soon be put in his place. We're beginning to sound like them ffs, pump them on the park and no cunt can do anything to annoy us.

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The person who will most like the club 1872 statement is Lennon - it gives him a credibility he does warrant - and is cringie as fuck - fucking embarrassment of a statement 

And there you go.

Anyone criticising the statement is in the BP9 camp.

You now know you've called this one wrong.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And there you go.

Anyone criticising the statement is in the BP9 camp.

You now know you've called this one wrong.

... or maybe folk are just fed up of our support becoming the perma offended we used to laugh at them for. 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Slowly but surely we are getting more and more like the tarrier support everyday.

offended by everything and cheated not defeated.

The only way to put Lennon, Stokes, Griffiths et al back in their cardboard boxes is by winning on the park..

On the park; we are not - in the media; we are not.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... or maybe folk are just fed up of our support becoming the perma offended we used to laugh at them for. 

Before the bheast campaigned, got referees sacked, caused a strike, generally get most decisions and as per yesterday another matter goes against us?

Others decided against the ostrich approach, it's not now them regularly on receiving end of injustices....

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Before the bheast campaigned, got referees sacked, caused a strike, generally get most decisions and as per yesterday another matter goes against us?

Others decided against the ostrich approach, it's not now them regularly on receiving end of injustices....

Sounds like taigy paranoid whinging to me - sounded like that from them and sounds exactly the same from us. What puts them all in there place is winning not whinging. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sounds like taigy paranoid whinging to me - sounded like that from them and sounds exactly the same from us. What puts them all in there place is winning not whinging. 

Their whinging has had a big say in them winning though, as recently as the stone wall penalty denied on Friday night, Referees scared to give decisions against them because the public slaughtering they receive.

Remember Ross County last season, ok it was a dive from the boy but it was ok when Guidetti/Stokes/Giffiths/Larsson was diving for them.

Then Brown winning an appeal despite his manager saying he had "no complaints" about the red card, allowing him to play in crucial matches against us.

Whinging has got a lot of things to go in favour of the beggars in recent years.

Prick should just sit down and shut up! Obv he's gonna get abuse coming to ibrox. He's not welcome. Sit there. If you don't like what you hear put ear plugs in n shut the fuck up. Any opposing manager is gonna get abuse directed at them why does this prick feel the need to try and start a riot?

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Winning is more difficult when the referee blatantly (honestly or otherwise) sends off a key player whilst allowing opposition to remain on the park despite being the instigators, aggressors, and clear rule breakers.

Yet you have said on another thread Jack's actions cost us 3 points.

A political change is needed and we need to let it be known that we will not accept being victims of injustices. We need to raise issues strongly and seek answers to matters such as yesterday's refereeing performance.

If you consider that para or whingeing then fine. You blame Jack for yesterday  so I've already wasted enough time on someone whose opinion is ridiculous.