Pena

cushynumber

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Arguably the worst £3m we have ever spent. 

Praying it wasn't actually £3m and the ridiculous figures being quoted for his wages aren't true,thought he was maybe starting to turn the corner after 2 goals in Perth but any optimism was savagely beaten outta me on Sunday,one of the worst performances I've seen in a Rangers jersey even worse than Windass for me.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Praying it wasn't actually £3m and the ridiculous figures being quoted for his wages aren't true,thought he was maybe starting to turn the corner after 2 goals in Perth but any optimism was savagely beaten outta me on Sunday,one of the worst performances I've seen in a Rangers jersey even worse than Windass for me.

It was really shockingly bad. i though he had turned the corner and that the bigger pitch would afford him some space to work in but his touch was terrible and he didnt get near the game

This.

For some reason I thought the game on Sunday would suit him. He wasnt even in the game ebough to say he was bad. And yet he still nearly scored.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

It was really shockingly bad. i though he had turned the corner and that the bigger pitch would afford him some space to work in but his touch was terrible and he didnt get near the game

I suppose nobody performed so was always going to be tough for him as he's hardly the type to get stuck in but even doing the basics looked beyond him.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He scores more than Windass who hasn't been dropped yet so he has a few months to get it right yet

The two need to go it's like playing with 9 men at times it's no wonder we can't control the midfield,I'd like to see Dorrans in his position and literally anyone in for Windass.

The two need to go it's like playing with 9 men at times it's no wonder we can't control the midfield,I'd like to see Dorrans in his position and literally anyone in for Windass.

I agree but I think Pedro will be stubborn about Pena

25 minutes ago, Davie Hendry said:

So this was taken 2 weeks ago. Not bad progress for only a year and a half. But look how fat I am mind ???? mongos man ??????

IMG_1441.JPG

Ye got legs like my grandmas fire matches get in OT to pose pics please @bombaybadboy08 please move to correct section.

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yeah, he just doesn't look like a footballer at all. He obviously is but you do wonder how he can genuinely look so bad. How is that even possible for a professional footballer for the last 10 years who has represented his country of a hundred million people or so. He won't be here on buttons. He will definitely be one of our highest if not highest paid player on top top dollar. 

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Yeah, he just doesn't look like a footballer at all. He obviously is but you do wonder how he can genuinely look so bad. How is that even possible for a professional footballer for the last 10 years who has represented his country of a hundred million people or so. He won't be here on buttons. He will definitely be one of our highest if not highest paid player on top top dollar. 

It was just a half arsed lazy performance for me,which is obviously totally unacceptable.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Genuinely have to remind myself I’m on a football forum :confused:

This should be moved to the OT.   Nothing about Pena and all about wee poofs in skinny (and not so skinny) jeans debating in the language of the ghettos and believing that in doing so they are demonstrating their machismo.  Get it tae fuk,

Archived