Pena

cushynumber

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

And do absolutely fuck all else,can we accept that pretty sure Dorrans would chip in with a fair few goals and actually contribute in that position.

This, and it's a great idea mate. Line up for mid to front could then be: Jack (DM), Nemane left, Candeias right, Dorrans up behind a top two of Morelos and Herrera or Hardie. Hardie needs his chance and now's the time. 

2 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

This, and it's a great idea mate. Line up for mid to front could then be: Jack (DM), Nemane left, Candeias right, Dorrans up behind a top two of Morelos and Herrera or Hardie. Hardie needs his chance and now's the time. 

This. 

Absolutely agree Hatfield needs game time. The boy scores goals. Simple as that. 

2 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

I'd go one up with Dorrans in behind mate think we need the extra man in midfield to try and get controlling games,either Holt or preferably Barjonas could come in for Pena and play next to Jack.

5 minutes ago, hugonot said:

Pena has a point to prove of late; tomorrow he will get a goal along with a brace from Morelos 3-0 to us

Yes; and if they beat the sheep it puts us within three points of second with superior goal difference. Beat Hearts on Saturday after that and we go second. 

10 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

Yes; and if they beat the sheep it puts us within three points of second with superior goal difference. Beat Hearts on Saturday after that and we go second. 

I'd rather the sheep beat the taigs fuck that going for 2nd pish,they're no world beaters 

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Naw you didn't ya spazzy looking bastard.

You replied to me.

:lol:@Smile called it right

U sure ur ok?

I just read through this it's funny as Fuck. Feel sorry for the guy trying to convince us he's not on steroids must think we all button up the back.

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

He's a hunk tho :love:

6 hours ago, Smile said:

I just read through this it's funny as Fuck. Feel sorry for the guy trying to convince us he's not on steroids must think we all button up the back.

Let's just agree with born a blue nose and leave it there ???

Archived