Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Not a chance, Ibrox the standing area was alwaus the enclosures. Always has been since the Copland opened. We were all seated and when we went away we had terraces for years, the only place within Ibrox was the enclosures which got done seated after the Taylor report in the 90's.

The majority of the east enclosure will demand they get safe standing first as that end was always associated with standing.

And again if they do the safe standing in any area, who gets the safe standing seats ? That again will throw up problems 

You're basing this on nothing, the majority of Bears who have voiced an opinion say they want it in CF. You saying "no chance" won't change that as you'll have no real say in the matter.

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

You're basing this on nothing, the majority of Bears who have voiced an opinion say they want it in CF. You saying "no chance" won't change that as you'll have no real say in the matter.

Who says this shite ? 50,000 attend Ibrox not a few hundred.   And I'm sure the season ticket holders in the Copland front will look forward to having safe standing then. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Who says this shite ? 50,000 attend Ibrox not a few hundred.   And I'm sure the season ticket holders in the Copland front will look forward to having safe standing then. 

Plenty will and the rest will move without going in a wee huff and trying to fight folk, most will see this will benefit the fanbase as a whole and don't only care about themselves 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Again more pish. How do you know how it will go? Do you even remember the east enclosure in the 70's and 80's, best place in the stadium.

Because most people apart from you can see the benefit of it. It cant be done either side if enclosure as it would restrict views for others

Plenty will and the rest will move without going in a wee huff and trying to fight folk, most will see this will benefit the fanbase as a whole and don't only care about themselves 

Most will stay. Including me and I will swap with someone of my choice when I move and it won't be a UB ?

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Most will stay. Including me and I will swap with someone of my choice when I move and it won't be a UB ?

You won't have a choice :lol: do you think you'll be given a choice of who gets your seat? :lol: you seem to petty about this, you also seek to think you matter a lot more than you actually do, it's just sad

Because most people apart from you can see the benefit of it. It cant be done either side if enclosure as it would restrict views for others

Most people ? Who exactly is most people ? Let a vote go to the season ticket holders and only them and they can choose if we ever go down that road.  But the people already there get first refusal as it's only fair 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

You won't have a choice :lol: do you think you'll be given a choice of who gets your seat? :lol: you seem to petty about this, it's just sad

Ehh I will take the option up, the do a swap,with someone ??, nothing illegal there, happens all the time at Ibrox people swapping seats 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Most people ? Who exactly is most people ? Let a vote go to the season ticket holders and only them and they can choose if we ever go down that road.  But the people already there get first refusal as it's only fair 

That's exactly what the campaign you've spend all morning arguing about is proposing. Sad act

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

No one's dictating anything. Just fuck off mate you've already completely embarrassed yourself in this thread and you're coming across as desperate now

Why because I won't take shite of a wee prick like you ?  Now away and  batter a wean ya bheast 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

lol mate the UB will probably take about 400 seats at the front of the stand they wont want your ' best seat in the stadium' at the back 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Lock this n ban CB from every safe standing thread.

Fuckin brain damage instead of sensible discussion about SS.

He's all over the place, posts reasons why SS shouldn't go ahead while saying he fully backs it.

He just has a superiority complex and thinks he's more important than he really is

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

lol mate the UB will probably take about 400 seats at the front of the stand they wont want your ' best seat in the stadium' at the back 

Why do they get 400 seats? Surly anyone that wants it and is a season ticket holder should go into a draw.  You can't start treating one set of fans different from another