Orange top.

My Fathers Scarf

17 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Well it's only a guess that it would make record sales because we won't actually know unless such a strip is released.

Maybe we've looked at the sales figures from the last orange kit and decided it isn't worth the grief it would bring?

Just a guess.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Maybe we've looked at the sales figures from the last orange kit and decided it isn't worth the grief it would bring?

Just a guess.

What grief would it really bring though?

Rangers should be listening to their fanbase and capitalising on what the paying customer wants. Seems to me the vast majority on here want an orange top.

If we can get the club to listen on safe standing then surely we can get them to listen to this.

14 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

What grief would it really bring though?

Rangers should be listening to their fanbase and capitalising on what the paying customer wants. Seems to me the vast majority on here want an orange top.

If we can get the club to listen on safe standing then surely we can get them to listen to this.

I really can't be bothered repeating what others have already said in the thread anyway. If you don't know what grief we would get from releasing an orange kit then I don't really know where to begin with you.

Safe standing is a different matter entirely.

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I really can't be bothered repeating what others have already said in the thread anyway. If you don't know what grief we would get from releasing an orange kit then I don't really know where to begin with you.

Safe standing is a different matter entirely.

Not read the full thread so not sure of others arguments.

You seem to be against it because of what our haters and detractors think rather than what your fellow supporters want.

I wasn't saying they were a similar situation, I was using safe standing as an example of what fan power can do to bring awareness to the club of the fanbase' wishes.

17 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Not read the full thread so not sure of others arguments.

You seem to be against it because of what our haters and detractors think rather than what your fellow supporters want.

I wasn't saying they were a similar situation, I was using safe standing as an example of what fan power can do to bring awareness to the club of the fanbase' wishes.

I'm not against it at all. I just don't believe it will happen again. 

There's a difference.

The fact is that we should not and cannot be the only club in British football unable to release a kit in a specific colour. Nobody else would tolerate such a ridiculous taboo and neither should we. Luckily, the new GK shirt fits the bill. Certainly hope the club don't bottle out of releasing it when the time comes ??

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:48 PM, My Fathers Scarf said:

After the way we've been treated over the last five years then the board show grow a pair and feck what anyone else thinks.

If they had a pair . Every bear should take turns in booting them so hard .

For the neglect that these wankers have shown in defending our club and it's support