Orange top.

My Fathers Scarf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just never, ever going to happen unfortunately! Mainly because the colour orange magically becomes bigoted when used in conjunction with us. 

Other clubs can use random colours for their third strip freely. Hibs had a purple one not too long ago, Aberdeen currently sporting blue. Accies had a Brazil and an Argentina styled top recently but it seems if we use orange it's a major problem  

Totally suprised we even have an orange goalie top. 

We carry football in this country, obviously not the past few years, but why should we be worried about opinions. Get it made for us to wear proudly throughout the world.  Imagine being on holiday and seeing a bear walking towards you with an orange top. Instant respect and friendship. 

53 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Another orange kit would be great but I don't think we will have another away/3rd unfortunately.Maybe buy this years goalkeeper top when it's available if you'd like an orange top?

This. Thats my plan. Always wear a long sleeved top anyway

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Loved this top, totally wore it out during 5s at work in Aberdeen back in 2007-10. Used to wind up all the others who would wear the ROI and Aberdeen tops. It still is an absolutely classic looking strip.

8634.jpg

Cracking top mate.

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Because they are cowards. At a time when we could really do with the money as well makes it even worse.  And then you see the shite they try and pass off as club kit..........

This .

It does seem that we are giving in to outside influences , which is rather strange given the venom we've taken off them these last few years . I really don't give a fuck what anyone else's perception of it is and nor should the board , or whoevers decision it is . 

And it's a big money spinner . 

The Club and the Board should be taking on these ideas as they know we would shift loads no matter what any cunt says.

Rangers selling and fans buying should look good for future shirt makers. Get made what we want and hopefully get Adidas back as our shirt makers and show them the money that can be made from sales and money back into the Club.