rfc1990

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

As per title, going to be in Bali on the 23rd. Does anyone know of any bars that will show the game there? 

Cheers 

Rfc1990

Mate i'll be in Bali match day, i have a few mates that watched the game there last year, i'll make a few calls and post tomorrow as i'm off to the land of nod...

AR

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

:lol:

Here, i learned something even if my input was shite.

Must admit, i googled Bali aswell, it looks a splendid place. I would be grabbing myself a nice wee Indonesian chick (not with a dick) and taking her out to watch the famous before i gave her the pleasure of sleeping with me.

In saying that, i would much rather be where i will be in amongst the Bears going crazy when we beat those bastards.

Fixed that for you 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Maybe your boy is a jinx! :whistle:

Nah, he has only been to the games last season, wee guy is only just turned 12.

He has enjoyed victories at home though, the day he really turned from a wee boy more interested in Fireman Sam/Bob the builder to Rangers was the day Jelavic rolled that ball into the net at Hampden, ever since he has been mental on the football.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Nah, he has only been to the games last season, wee guy is only just turned 12.

He has enjoyed victories at home though, the day he really turned from a wee boy more interested in Fireman Sam/Bob the builder to Rangers was the day Jelavic rolled that ball into the net at Hampden, ever since he has been mental on the football.

I love taking my grandson and he loves going. Unfortunately as we sit in the family stand he doesn't get the option to go to these games, we took him to hampden when we beat them on penalties and he was beside himself. I thought about moving so he would get these games but we've got a great crowd around us plus he's only 8 but he's small so there's always a small person in front of him so he can always see.

The problem I have now is my other son has now got ST's for him and my granddaughter but they got tickets in club deck so she could go to these games and  now my grandson is raging! I feel heart sorry for him so I think next season we probably will move.

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

:lol:

Here, i learned something even if my input was shite.

Must admit, i googled Bali aswell, it looks a splendid place. I would be grabbing myself a nice wee Indonesian chick (not with a dick) and taking her out to watch the famous before i gave her the pleasure of sleeping with me.

In saying that, i would much rather be where i will be in amongst the Bears going crazy if we beat those bastards.

Bali is nice but I much prefer Lombok, less touristy and easy access to the Gili Islands

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I love taking my grandson and he loves going. Unfortunately as we sit in the family stand he doesn't get the option to go to these games, we took him to hampden when we beat them on penalties and he was beside himself. I thought about moving so he would get these games but we've got a great crowd around us plus he's only 8 but he's small so there's always a small person in front of him so he can always see.

The problem I have now is my other son has now got ST's for him and my granddaughter but they got tickets in club deck so she could go to these games and  now my grandson is raging! I feel heart sorry for him so I think next season we probably will move.

I like the club deck, easy for kids to climb the stairs:p:

Always like hearing of other kids desperate to get to see the Rangers in this day and age with English football killing us all and xboxes and playstations turning our children into geeks:lol:

Just now, plumbGER said:

I like the club deck, easy for kids to climb the stairs:p:

Always like hearing of other kids desperate to get to see the Rangers in this day and age with English football killing us all and xboxes and playstations turning our children into geeks:lol:

TBF he didn't have a choice! He lives in Hamilton and if I'm honest it's full of the green and grey plus his mum leans towards them. I couldn't take the chance and it's paid off! :dance:

Just now, jintybear said:

TBF he didn't have a choice! He lives in Hamilton and if I'm honest it's full of the green and grey plus his mum leans towards them. I couldn't take the chance and it's paid off! :dance:

Proud of ye:tu:

My boys mums side of family are mostly bluenoses but her sister is married to one of them and her 3 kids were trying to turn my boy.

Of her family of 2 girls and 3 boys 1 of her brothers jumped the dyke:megaanguish:

I'm glad i got him into it when i did because his mums partner is a beggar.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Mate, that makes no sense to this Bear, furthest i have been is Gran Canaria but i would like to visit Bali after seeing them pictures.

Like Indonesia and yes Bali is lovely certainly worth a visit and although most of Indonesia is Muslim, Bali is mostly Hindu and Indonesians generally do a kind of 'Islam lite'.  Remember one trip to Bali where a Hindu temple opposite my hotel was slaughtering a pig during the night, couldn't' get back to sleep for the squealing, fukking thing went out letting the world know. 

give it a try sometime, Bali, not killing a pig.

12 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Like Indonesia and yes Bali is lovely certainly worth a visit and although most of Indonesia is Muslim, Bali is mostly Hindu and Indonesians generally do a kind of 'Islam lite'.  Remember one trip to Bali where a Hindu temple opposite my hotel was slaughtering a pig during the night, couldn't' get back to sleep for the squealing, fukking thing went out letting the world know. 

give it a try sometime, Bali, not killing a pig.

Wonder if it's possible to visit when i am en-route to my brothers in Sydney, going over there next year or the following year for a month.

Poor pig, imagine killing it when they aren't going to at least eat it:lol:

On 9/12/2017 at 06:46, rfc1990 said:

As per title, going to be in Bali on the 23rd. Does anyone know of any bars that will show the game there? 

Cheers 

23 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

I was in Bali end of last season and couldn't find a sports bar showing the games which was probably a blessing. There's one just outside the Prama Sanur hotel in Sanur that was showing the English prem games that might show it. 

20 hours ago, bluedylan said:

This all day long ,well Kuta certainly is,Aussie by the sea they call it. Some terrific places in Bali,but Kuta is a pure shitehole.

19 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Make sure you go the Gili Islands but Kuta is an absolute dump.

Best chance of getting it is in Kuta depending on which Premiership game is on at same time.

16 hours ago, aussieranger said:

Rfc1990

Mate i'll be in Bali match day, i have a few mates that watched the game there last year, i'll make a few calls and post tomorrow as i'm off to the land of nod...

AR

11 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Garuda  (Indonesian airlines) isn't a bad option --- look for flights with stopovers in Denpasar (Bali), Virgin Australia or Cathay Pacific may be others.  Bout a 7 hour flight from Bali to Sydney by my reckoning - just a wee puddle jump. 

I guess since Bali is the best you can afford, you're all probably too skint to donate £10 to the RangersMedia Erskine Fund.  Otherwise I'm sure if you had it you'd give it. :tu:

I'd urge you to read this thread below and then donate,

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

But I guess PayPal doesn't work in Bali, so what's the point?  

Rfc1990

Stadium Bar in Kuta will show the game, they have many screens, i'll be heading there, staff will put the game on one of their screens as advised by my mates.

They always show EPL and euro league games, staff are friendly and pretty accommodating. I get there on the 20th so going to pop in and ask the staff prior to the game to make sure all is good.

I'll post back on here if there are any problems.

Cheers AR

13 minutes ago, aussieranger said:

Rfc1990

Stadium Bar in Kuta will show the game, they have many screens, i'll be heading there, staff will put the game on one of their screens as advised by my mates.

They always show EPL and euro league games, staff are friendly and pretty accommodating. I get there on the 20th so going to pop in and ask the staff prior to the game to make sure all is good.

I'll post back on here if there are any problems.

Cheers AR

Cheers for that. We're starting off in Seminyak when we get to Bali but have no plans set for where we'll be going next, Kuta might be an option for a few days. Keep me updated ? 

30 minutes ago, OzzyJoe said:

Adrenalin Sports Bar at Seminyak Square.

I watched the taig game at New Year with a few good bears.

Hard to find as it's upstairs but a good wee place.

Thanks, I'll have a look. Staying in Seminyak until the 20th but I'll see if I can convince the Mrs to stay longer.