Rangers Picture Thread

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Watt was a really good fighter and a well respected world champion but I think the consensus was that Buchanan(who was just before my time) was the better fighter and beat Watt in 1973,the guys you mentioned weren't in the same class as Watt and Buchanan.

That's what I was always led to believe. I met Watt before at a club I went to for a while as a kid so wondered how good he was. Thought Buchanan may have been better too from the clips I seen. Looked really strong and a natural fighter too. What about them in comparison to Mcguigan as I can remember him. Would be great watching a fight at a tight ground like Ibrox. Shame we don't have a bear that's a good boxer.

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

That's what I was always led to believe. I met Watt before at a club I went to for a while as a kid so wondered how good he was. Thought Buchanan may have been better too from the clips I seen. Looked really strong and a natural fighter too. What about them in comparison to Mcguigan as I can remember him. Would be great watching a fight at a tight ground like Ibrox. Shame we don't have a bear that's a good boxer.

Watt and Buchanan would be slightly above McGuigan who was a featherweight in terms of ability,BTW both Buchanan and Watt were bluenoses.

9 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Always thought Jim Watt was a bear?

Longshot I know but does anybody have one of Baxter and the team walking out the tunnel v the scum. Think it was in black in white. Only other picture I don't have that I could have up in the living room without upsetting the cook. She thinks he's a looker :lol:

5 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Longshot I know but does anybody have one of Baxter and the team walking out the tunnel v the scum. Think it was in black in white. Only other picture I don't have that I could have up in the living room without upsetting the cook. She thinks he's a looker :lol:

Get a new cook !??

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Get a new cook !??

Do you get away with the full works then. I'e tried but they all end up trying to be fly and cover my stuff up. Realised it's best just to find shit they'll think is classy, which seems to mean black and white, main stand cross section, and a good looking cunt like Baxter. Out with that it's ornamental crafted things. Your right I need to find one that actually likes football. Don't know if I could be arsed with them talking about the game though as I always find their comments a load of bollocks despite not being sexist. They cheer for the one they fancy I think. Can't win either way with the fuckers :lol:

37 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Don't know if you mean this one

6e699279356464acf030a5da87d027b1.thumb.jpg.0b93e2fe3ed708fcc6b95de7c1901d04.jpg

or this ?

f8a75cae_o.thumb.jpeg.5661237ca5b820a154fa3060843cd1ae.jpeg

Or if you just want black and white, main stand cross section, and a good looking cunt like Baxter. 

200464_baxter_1.thumb.jpg.c7f340df425b1979c24cebf1d18ec673.jpg

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Do you get away with the full works then. I'e tried but they all end up trying to be fly and cover my stuff up. Realised it's best just to find shit they'll think is classy, which seems to mean black and white, main stand cross section, and a good looking cunt like Baxter. Out with that it's ornamental crafted things. Your right I need to find one that actually likes football. Don't know if I could be arsed with them talking about the game though as I always find their comments a load of bollocks despite not being sexist. They cheer for the one they fancy I think. Can't win either way with the fuckers :lol:

Apparently according to a mate they 'luv you long time' ones are the best, Nae bother, don't give a monkeys who you support or indeed what sport you follow, carry your luggage from the airport, he swears by them, time for a change of scenery methinks !???

44 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Here this'll put you in her good books and you'll probably need to get measured for a kilt!:lol::lol:

slim5.thumb.jpg.49dde367852b12a47feb176f8db87252.jpg

13 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Jim is a bluenose through and through, used to play squash with a friend of mines, 100 percent Rangers man as were both Ken Buchanan and Wee Walter McGowan.   

Didn’t know that about Ken Buchanan, always assumed he would be a Jambo, coming from Edinburgh. Saw him around Coatbridge a couple of times a few years back, think he might have been living out this way.

35 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This possibly?

slim4.thumb.jpg.59f4dd9da82216a1d87c003bff78aed0.jpg

Its good mate and cheers but it's a different one. Seen it on an Evening Times online celebration of Scottish football or something then could never find it again. Looked on Google images the lot but could never find it. Will use this one too though. Will need to have a good look through this thread as there must be loads of crackers.

8 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Didn’t know that about Ken Buchanan, always assumed he would be a Jambo, coming from Edinburgh. Saw him around Coatbridge a couple of times a few years back, think he might have been living out this way.

My old man 'reliably informed me' that KB was a bluenose, he was also a joiner to trade IIRC.

38 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This possibly?

slim4.thumb.jpg.59f4dd9da82216a1d87c003bff78aed0.jpg

That's a belter to be honest. Check the wee boy with the hand out, copper and crowd all laughing, and the team all laughing like they are in the boozer :lol:

Will be saving this :tu: