Rangers Picture Thread

3 hours ago, Don54 said:

image.thumb.png.90a5be365ab219ae307e690d025c5ecc.png

Am I right in saying this wasn't an actual away kit? More like a training one? Guy I know said he was on a rigg working and some Geordie was desperate to buy (what I suspect) is the top above, gave him £50 for it. Was it the same season we had gold and silver goalie jerseys? 97/98?

image.png.806f11939170daff4f46c283d19592fc.png

6 hours ago, Spliffy said:

Am I right in saying this wasn't an actual away kit? More like a training one? Guy I know said he was on a rigg working and some Geordie was desperate to buy (what I suspect) is the top above, gave him £50 for it. Was it the same season we had gold and silver goalie jerseys? 97/98?

Not 100% sure but I think it was 3rd strip 97/98

8 hours ago, Spliffy said:

No it was a one off for the Champions league qualifier against Gothenburg.It was never available commercially,making it one of the rarest Rangers shirts out there.If you've got one its worth a few quid.

14 hours ago, Don54 said:

image.png.f21d0c7ad1a0a6db9fcf7b80b790c699.png

Ray Wilkins leaves the Ibrox pitch for the last time,

in tears,on a foggy November night in 1989

I remember it well. What a player Wilkins was for us. Could ping a 70yard pass onto a six pence with just a quick glance. World class.

image.thumb.png.bfe72261c91fbdc6004fa4412a0162c7.png

Scottish Football Alliance winner's gold medal for the Reserve League's Rangers,

from the 1931-1932 season.  Obverse features victory goddess Nike in relief,

with the name ''E.B. Weir'' engraved to lower right. reverse are scrolls reading,

''Rangers F.C. / Alliance / Championship / 1931-32'', surrounding the

City of Glasgow Coat of Arms, bearing its motto, ''Let Glasgow Flourish''.