Ferris Bueller

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Jack and McLean are two thirds of Aberdeens midfield that the taigs pumped 6 times last season

I want better

I'm glad someone else made that point, for all I quite like McLean I've found it funny that some folk whom have been vocal in not wanting McInnes as next manager because he's not beat celtic enough, wank over Ryan Jack as a Rangers player despite him being Aberdeen's captain under McInnes therefore first name on team sheet who never beat celtic enough, either. 

McLean, Walker (watched him closely tonight), Moult are not good enough.

I always picture a transfer prospect running out at Parkheed and ask myself will they have a positive impact? Thats the true measure of a Rangers player for over 100 years. None of the above will cut the mustard. 

We need 3 'number 10's' behind Morelos. Easier said than done and we will be lucky to do it on the cheap but that for me is the priority. 

5 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

He will be at Ibrox with Mcinnis 

To be fair mate you were on of the very few who backed me when i started "McInnes now or never thread" 

He clearly has a very limited fan club in here, and if i'm being honest i'm not 100% convinced myself but he's is good as we could realistic expect right now. Knows and is a fan (he is!) of the club and he's Walter Smith's recommendation. That's good enough for me! 

Like i said he might be gone soon before we react - so, again, is it now or never? 

26 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

To be fair mate you were on of the very few who backed me when i started "McInnes now or never thread" 

He clearly has a very limited fan club in here, and if i'm being honest i'm not 100% convinced myself but he's is good as we could realistic expect right now. Knows and is a fan (he is!) of the club and he's Walter Smith's recommendation. That's good enough for me! 

Like i said he might be gone soon before we react - so, again, is it now or never? 

mate he knows the scots game inside out and the brit game, look what he has done with the sheep. and look what we got, fucking unbelievable, imo he will do a good job for us.  

10 hours ago, RDFM said:

The DoF doesn't make the signings the manager does. He just sets up the scouting network and corresponds with whoever is the manager for the profile of player he feels he needs. Either way, he's almost certainly going to be at Rangers next season, here's hoping his current manager is too. 

No thanks to both

43 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm chucking it . If that's the best we can do

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If we don't at least try for McArthur I'd be raging, especially if it is McLean we go for over him

I know his Uncle really well and he's not coming to us anytime soon. He wants to finish his career at Rangers but that's it - he won't be coming in the next year or two. 

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Each to their own mate. 

Can I ask why you hope the manager is still here next season? based on what? the way he talks? because it can't be results.

It's not a dig at you, I'm genuinely baffled as to how people think when it comes to him.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Can I ask why you hope the manager is still here next season? based on what? the way he talks? because it can't be results.

It's not a dig at you, I'm genuinely baffled as to how people think when it comes to him.

Mate, I've wanted Pedro out for months. My little thing under my name has been 'Fuck off Pedro' since the hibs game. 

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Mate, I've wanted Pedro out for months. My little thing under my name has been 'Fuck off Pedro' since the hibs game. 

Seen that, thought it was ironic lol.

I must have misread your previous post - thought you said you wanted him to be here next season but I'm assuming now you meant McInnes (to which Eeejay said hopefully not to)

My fault.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Seen that, thought it was ironic lol.

I must have misread your previous post - thought you said you wanted him to be here next season but I'm assuming you meant McInnes (to which Eeejay said hopefully not to)

My fault.

Aye man just meant it's fair enough of people don't want McInnes or McLean even though I'd like them both for next season. There's not a lot of managers I'd turn my nose up at atm though with Pedro still at the helm. 

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know his Uncle really well and he's not coming to us anytime soon. He wants to finish his career at Rangers but that's it - he won't be coming in the next year or two. 

Al be honest KAI, I thought MacArthur was rank rotten the last time he played with the jocks, he looked leaden footed so I dread to think what he will be like in a couple of years also I wish players would stop this pish about ending their careers with us!!!!

It would be nice to have some players who would Rather devote their best playing days to us.

Rant over??

Just now, hammer93 said:

Al be honest KAI, I thought MacArthur was rank rotten the last time he played with the jocks, he looked leaden footed so I dread to think what he will be like in a couple of years also I wish players would stop this pish about ending their careers with us!!!!

It would be nice to have some players who would Rather devote their best playing days to us.

Rant over??

You're more than entitled to think that way, generally players coming up to finish rarely works. I like MacArthur though and think he'd be some signing.

Just now, K.A.I said:

You're more than entitled to think that way, generally players coming up to finish rarely works. I like MacArthur though and think he'd be some signing.

He should of been signed before he went down south.....dont get me wrong it may well of ended in tears if he had signed then admin came.