Ryan Jack

j1mgg

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The UEFA Cup qualifiers was enough for me to see this lad wasn’t good enough 5, yard side way pointless passes for 90 minutes contributing basically nothing , I took to here to voice my concern to be met with great player, I’m talking Shite etc , he’s a million miles from a Rangers centre mid , our centre mids used to tackle , create , score goals , dictate the play , jack does absolutely nothing 

58 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I liked Broadfoot, I don’t anymore.

He's a fucking cheat. He’s feigning an injury from an imaginary headbutt. 

We’ll appeal it and it will be withdrawn.

You’d never see and ex celtic player carrying on like that against them that’s for sure 

9 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Regardless off what Jack done, the ridiculously shite penalty attempt cost us 2 points tonight. I was standing behind the goal watching the build up, I said to my laddie he was bottling it. That's what cost us tonight 

Goalie could have lapped the park then saved it saved it , woeful penalty 

9 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Regardless off what Jack done, the ridiculously shite penalty attempt cost us 2 points tonight. I was standing behind the goal watching the build up, I said to my laddie he was bottling it. That's what cost us tonight 

Goalie could have lapped the park then saved it saved it , woeful penalty 

2 hours ago, billythebear1986 said:

He's a defensive mid we created fuckall in second half. Windass is like a man down. Candias had an off night. Hardly jacks fault if we create fuckall going forward. 

I don’t even rate him as a defensive mid they usually win the ball and start to drive teams on jack does neither 

20 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The UEFA Cup qualifiers was enough for me to see this lad wasn’t good enough 5, yard side way pointless passes for 90 minutes contributing basically nothing , I took to here to voice my concern to be met with great player, I’m talking Shite etc , he’s a million miles from a Rangers centre mid , our centre mids used to tackle , create , score goals , dictate the play , jack does absolutely nothing 

Same as yourself although I was starting to take to him a wee bit after the friendlies that followed the Progres game.

But past wee while I've watched him thinking wtf do so many people see in him? when he played for Aberdeen, I probably only seen him play half a dozen times but had no idea what made him a Rangers-class player. Baffling signing. 

We need that type of player in our midfield, but Jack is not it. Spend the money and get a good, solid, talented, Kevin Thomson type player in there, Someone who can actually tackle, dominate and pass the ball forward. 

Jack is like a wee white Scottish Hemdani. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Same as yourself although I was starting to take to him a wee bit after the friendlies that followed the Progres game.

But past wee while I've watched him thinking wtf do so many people see in him? when he played for Aberdeen, I probably only seen him play half a dozen times but had no idea what made him a Rangers-class player. Baffling signing. 

We need that type of player in our midfield, but Jack is not it. Spend the money and get a good, solid, talented, Kevin Thomson type player in there, Someone who can actually tackle, dominate and pass the ball forward. 

Jack is like a wee white Scottish Hemdani. 

Bang on mate , people tell me aye but he’s a defensive mid , I don’t even see him doing that , defensive mids smash into tackles , win the ball , protect a defender out of position , drive teams on , jacks done none of the above , the ball occasionally breaks to him and he rolls it 5 yards to either full back 99% of the time 

He’s a complete waste of space to be honest.

if someone did that to me, I’d be more inclined to snigger, say something, remind them of the score and get into position.

hes really not the Rangers fan or future captain some claim, most limited midfielder at the club by some distance.

I sit in BF2 and had to watch him answer Bruno back constantly about tracking his runner and supporting the centre backs, he’s a wee prick.

35 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

He’s a complete waste of space to be honest.

if someone did that to me, I’d be more inclined to snigger, say something, remind them of the score and get into position.

hes really not the Rangers fan or future captain some claim, most limited midfielder at the club by some distance.

I sit in BF2 and had to watch him answer Bruno back constantly about tracking his runner and supporting the centre backs, he’s a wee prick.

Honestly, want to know the funniest thing about that, none of our midfielders get close to being our best player thus far, than he does imo.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, want to know the funniest thing about that, none of our midfielders get close to being our best player thus far, than he does imo.

He actually had a good game tonight, as he has done for the majority. He's a solid player without over-impressing, but he's the sort of player you see more when things aren't going your way because his performances are outshone when the rest play well. He's always solid though.

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

He actually had a good game tonight, as he has done for the majority. He's a solid player without over-impressing, but he's the sort of player you see more when things aren't going your way because his performances are outshone when the rest play well. He's always solid though.

No gonny lie, Holt and Foderingham get pass marks and that's it for me mate.

3 minutes ago, Marky. said:

There was a 3 or 4 game spell earlier in the season where he was outplaying Dorrans every game. He is not as bad as some make out. Just needs to screw the nut a wee bit.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

No gonny lie, Holt and Foderingham get pass marks and that's it for me mate.

I agree, think McCrorie too and John without being too flashy. Some were woeful tonight, but Jack played well too. His disciplinary record is abysmal, but with the dust settling, I still think he did okay,

Foderingham is a strange one because he gets so much abuse and has done on here all through his Rangers career. People around me at Hampden were really happy not to see him in goals and believe we have a better keeper in Alnwick. I tend to remember games like this one, because in actual fact Foderingham is the reason in games like that we don't drop points far earlier. He's a great shot stopper.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There was a 3 or 4 game spell earlier in the season where he was outplaying Dorrans every game. He is not as bad as some make out. Just needs to screw the nut a wee bit.

In my opinion, I don't think Dorrans has kicked a ball except for Motherwell away and St Johnstone. He's been a major disappointment for me, but much of that may be down to him just not happy under Caixinha.

Never a Red suckered by a guy who burned himself cooking an egg in a microwave.

Broadfoot stood on his foot three times jack pulled his foot away and gave him a push Broadfoot rolled about like he'd been shot holding his face how anyone thinks that's a red bar the corrupt officials I do not know.

Just now, Marky. said:

In my opinion, I don't think Dorrans has kicked a ball except for Motherwell away and St Johnstone. He's been a major disappointment for me, but much of that may be down to him just not happy under Caixinha.

He should be our no10 though not def mid I think we would see him shine in behind 2 forwards.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I thought John did ok too.

Every time he gets the ball he at least tries to make something happen.

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

I agree, think McCrorie too and John without being too flashy. Some were woeful tonight, but Jack played well too. His disciplinary record is abysmal, but with the dust settling, I still think he did okay,

Foderingham is a strange one because he gets so much abuse and has done on here all through his Rangers career. People around me at Hampden were really happy not to see him in goals and believe we have a better keeper in Alnwick. I tend to remember games like this one, because in actual fact Foderingham is the reason in games like that we don't drop points far earlier. He's a great shot stopper.

Forgot about John tbh, had a good first half. McCrorie I'm probably being harsh on.

Foderingham is quality, still makes me shite myself when he lets passes run across him :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Forgot about John tbh, had a good first half. McCrorie I'm probably being harsh on.

Foderingham is quality, still makes me shite myself when he lets passes run across him :lol: 

No Rangers defence should be allowing chances like Kilmarnock had today and certainly not conceding in the manner they did, but McCrorie looks a lot more comfortable than Alves. Alves wins every header in the middle of the park with authority but really, that's about it.

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

No Rangers defence should be allowing chances like Kilmarnock had today and certainly not conceding in the manner they did, but McCrorie looks a lot more comfortable than Alves. Alves wins every header in the middle of the park with authority but really, that's about it.

Noticed that myself.

Just after they scored, he let somebody genuinely just run by him :lol:, was raging.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There was one point in the second half where McCrorie got caught in front of the rest of the backline but made an excellent tackle on their attacking midfielder. I think I said it on the match thread but he looks like his future may be at DM rather than CB. He is very good at breaking up play and his passing into channels is decent.

I'd be interested to see us play a diamond midfield with him at the base, Holt and Jack as the runners and Dorrans at the point. Then Morelos would still have a man up front with him (Herrera) which he clearly prefers, and John and Tav could provide width. No Windass too!

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

He should be our no10 though not def mid I think we would see him shine in behind 2 forwards.

I hope for a new manager to come in and see our strengths and create a formation on that basis.

TBH I've been wanting to see us go 3 at the back for ages. McCrorie, Cardoso, Wilson and Alves as a three would not be a bad idea with Tav/Candeias, John/Wallace as your width. Allows for Jack, Dorrans, Holt, Peña (dare I say it) etc to fight it out for a midfield 3 with Morelos/Herrera/Miller fighting for the two forward roles, if not even playing Kranjcar/Dorrans behind them.

Just an idea, but perhaps formation isn't the real issue here.

Archived