• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

McInnes has had many chances against celtic and has proved he cant lay a glove on them. A lot of people were expecting something from them last night and he failed again.

Not for me.

lol McInnis is working at Aberdeen ffs, no team in Scotland can lay a glove on celtic, look their squad ffs, McInnis is working with what he's got and getting the best out of his players. Maybe if he got 10 million to spend? he wouldnt of bought shite like pena and co. He went into that game last night on the same points as celtic. thats not bad for a guy who gets fuck all to spend in comparison to celtic and Rangers.  and celtic are fucking streets ahead of any team in the country, massive squad with some players on 30-40 grand a week. 

id take McInnis in a heart beat, think he will become a very good manager, he is proving to get the best out of what he has go now.  anyone on this forum could stand on the touchline of that celtic team and win in scotland. 

oedro the clown out. 

Honestly would not hand the sheep £1m for Mcinnes all that’s doing is giving them money to spend in January strengthening them and probably for Rangers it’s using up any potential transfer funds to bring in a mediocre manager.

McInnes turned down more money at Sunderland apparently because they were somewhat of a 'basketcase' of a club.

The truth is that we are currently not an attractive proposition for a good manager and will struggle to get one.

There are many who would jump at the job but not many what I'd regard as 'good ones' and even if we managed to get one, he's not going to get the budget to take us where we want to go. At least not for the forseeable.

Heard a stat last night that the sheep haven't prevented the beggars from scoring against them in the league in the last 54 attempts, since 2002 or something.

I watched some of their game on catchup last night and they were awful. No better than we were at home versus that mob.

Would he get better results than Pedro? Yes, probably. Would he be able to stop 10 with the money Rangers can afford for transfers and salaries? Not a chance.

Mcinnes finished ahead of us last season, and is currently in front of us this season following our c£10 million spend, and folk are arrogant enough to think he's not nearly good enough? When are folk going to wake up to the reality of our situation? 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I get that mate, as I’ve said football wise I was willing to give him time but like that 11 last night the whole being at Rangers is just too big for them. 

Either way mate I think we agree that we are fucked 

Listen guys before u give. The job to any wan there needs to a opening and I can’t see them sacking Pedro that will cost money. That we. Don’t have he’s going no where  at the mo but I hope some wan gos into there back pocket ASAP but just see it 

4 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I'd rather Sam allardyce

wages? all these prem managers would be looking big money? How about de boer?    pedro has to go today ffs, not one more game, today, the tactics are rotten along with our fitness and most of his signings. Maybe just maybe another manager could get the best out of them, starting with their fitness. 

9 minutes ago, del1916 said:

Listen guys before u give. The job to any wan there needs to a opening and I can’t see them sacking Pedro that will cost money. That we. Don’t have he’s going no where  at the mo but I hope some wan gos into there back pocket ASAP but just see it 

he  has already cost the club millions, if theyre fucking smart they will get rid know before people start voting with their feet. 

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

wages? all these prem managers would be looking big money? How about de boer?    pedro has to go today ffs, not one more game, today, the tactics are rotten along with our fitness and most of his signings. Maybe just maybe another manager could get the best out of them, starting with their fitness. 

De boer did enter my head i just thought big sam is out of work snd would love a challenge like Rangers and would toughen us up and would be a great pull for decent names down south .

I was Pedro's biggest backer but last night was spineless and although I'm more inclined to blame the players it looks like he's lost them and that dicks up any working relationship.

4 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

De boer did enter my head i just thought big sam is out of work snd would love a challenge like Rangers and would toughen us up and would be a great pull for decent names down south .

I was Pedro's biggest backer but last night was spineless and although I'm more inclined to blame the players it looks like he's lost them and that dicks up any working relationship.

i actually think he is hated by most players, jack does not respect him,  his team are not fit, his tactics are fucking brutal and his signings have been shocking tbh.  He must be working on the tactical side of the game at murray park, which has been a disaster, he is working iin Scotland were the game is 100 mph, our fitness levels are shocking, our gameplay is boring and he aint getting the best and respect out of the players. i actually would say most players want him gone. 

9 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I know windass gets a load of stick on here but where is his actual position ? is it behind the striker, is this where he played in england? pena isnt fit ? none of the players are fit compared to the rest of the spl and we have the best facilities. 

id take McInnis, think he has a big future ahead of him. 

23 minutes ago, buster. said:

McInnes turned down more money at Sunderland apparently because they were somewhat of a 'basketcase' of a club.

The truth is that we are currently not an attractive proposition for a good manager and will struggle to get one.

There are many who would jump at the job but not many what I'd regard as 'good ones' and even if we managed to get one, he's not going to get the budget to take us where we want to go. At least not for the forseeable.

This. 

If it's the current board for the forseable future....  When Pedro goes it'll be Murty for a few months and then they'll get desperate and we'll be lined up with an ex-player like Stuart McCall,  Barry Fergusson,  Neil mccann or similar. 

Grim.  :no:

11 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

This. 

If it's the current board for the forseable future....  When Pedro goes it'll be Murty for a few months and then they'll get desperate and we'll be lined up with an ex-player like Stuart McCall,  Barry Fergusson,  Neil mccann or similar. 

Grim.  :no:

A medium to long term strategy is needed.

Frank honesty would be best at present and tailored short-term expectations. They won't be popular and risk crowd levels dropping but we need to build a solid base and not go chasing the end of the rainbow with money we haven't got.

Never has the preverbial phrase of  the next manager has to be a safe pair of hands and steady the ship been more apt.

It needs to be steadied and built upon and then go from there............

Don't be too sidetracked by results as they are only symptomatic of the shortcomings of the club as a collective entity.

Bar McCorie and John, the rest are not fit to wear the jersey. The club are too big for them, far less their serious lack of individual ability. From the new foreigners, to the new British based players to those from the Warburton leftovers who are exactly that. Not one can fill a jersey.

The little credibility if any the manager had left truly evaporated last night with performance against the worst team in the league. That was one the worst performces as I have ever witnessed. Kilmarnock were absolute dross and we were not any better Collectively shambolic and individually simply devoid of any talent. A couple of them tried, but that lack of individual ability shone through. 

Bar the two young lads, we need shot of each and everyone, including the manager.

We simply remain a club in turmoil and to deflect from that is only blind denial. Living off loans and loaded with debt. The brand under daily attack without response and a support split wider than the grand canyon.

Hard decisions need taken by this board on the direction we are taking. Budgeting for second only shows they are playing at it. These last two seasons have now shown that. We are being sold an illusion to suit their agenda. They either come up with a coherent and transparent plan, budgeting for first and providing us with the manager and quality of player that this great club truly deserves or the get to fuck out of our club, otherwise we remain on the road to nowhere and diminishing returns.

We have a duty as a support to ensure that the great traditions and heritage of this club are entrusted to those that will neither abuse them nor exploit them and to ignore that we dishonour our crest.

The current circus act ends now or we will forever regret it. Lessons of our recent history should tell us that. Ignore at our peril.