This board, What have they brought to the table?

Copland bear

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We run at a loss because we have clowns in charge of the books. First basic in the running of any business is don't spend more than you take in. This mob started with zero debt and in no time started employing all kinds of suits who do fuck all for the club other than drain our accounts. I wouldn't let any of them run a market stall.

Weve run at a loss for 35 years, except for CL seasons.

King has no cash to take us fwd and knew that full well when telling us to boycott etc. Iv'e said it before but i refused to trust King ever since he begged creditors to reject Greens cva. He risked the very club itself so that he had a chance to pick up the debris that was left for peanuts. People may not want to hear it but unless someone like Ashley came in and bought the club lock stock and barrel we are fucked. Destined to be a club battling for a top four or top three finish and maybe with the right manager in place and not the clown we have at present the odd cup now and then. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Stability in the form of millions of pounds in loan.

Countered with a lack of credibility with what they said they'd deliver, and no noticeable improvement or direction on our playing strategy.

I don't feel we're being ripped off, though I do think king is angling how to make money from us rather than put money in. Actually feel some sympathy for the position other shareholders are in.

We're stable in a shite, non progressive way from top to bottom.

I dont believe King is a shyster in the way Whyte or Green were, I dont think hes necessarily trying to swindle money out the Club

I do think the jobs too big for him and has been a much harder job than he expected, I think he got bored of it really quick.

I think hes happy for us to just scrape by while he remains in charge for however long he feels like it and then will leave saying "im the one who saved the Club" when in fact all hes done so far is leave us stagnant for a few years. He wants to remain in charge and likes being the Chairman of Rangers FC but apart from that doesnt put the effort in or even look like he cares whether we improve or not

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Is that a question? Who warned them?

We the fans , you know the cunts that pay up front.  As much as I wanted Pedro to succeed as I do any Rangers manager or player, it was never gonna happen. 

So no one asked Pedro who? You never heard any fans moan about his appointment, you heard no one say sack him after the 5-1 defeat to celtic or the end of the season? 

Stop making excuses for that potless cunt King.

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I dont believe King is a shyster in the way Whyte or Green were, I dont think hes necessarily trying to swindle money out the Club

I do think the jobs too big for him and has been a much harder job than he expected, I think he got bored of it really quick.

I think hes happy for us to just scrape by while he remains in charge for however long he feels like it and then will leave saying "im the one who saved the Club" when in fact all hes done so far is leave us stagnant for a few years. He wants to remain in charge and likes being the Chairman of Rangers FC but apart from that doesnt put the effort in or even look like he cares whether we improve or not

I agree , every penny we spend is going into the club, but where's his £30m? That's what he got in on the back off, he new the job and thought we could do it on the cheap with a yes man in Pedro, well it's our money he's wasted 

Look I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he came in  but he does not have the investment we need, we need someone to buy him and the 2 bears out and try and get 51% and control of the club.  

Someone with deep pockets as we need to spend £20m at least and this board have nowhere near that