This board, What have they brought to the table?

Copland bear

I remember under the old board King and co wanting to put all the season ticket money into a bank account and we paid the old board  weekly from it, this was because they said the old board put hee haw in the pot except our money but it never took off and the boycotters just boycotted and left the rest of us to get on with it  

Now under this board nothing has changed as they invest nothing and squander our money while embarrassing our great club. 

Should club 1872 now be calling out the board they help install and by saying  we the season ticket holders should do a scheme like this with this board as King and co thought it was good enough before they got control for the last board. 

They were warned about Pedro from the off? Then going backwards under him the end of last season , then given him a transfer budget then Europe.   So how the hell is he still in a job today ? 

Time to put pressure on the board as they have brought fuck all to the table to date, and club 1872 better come out with a hard hitting statement and not just about Pedro but about the board and especially the chairman Mr King as this runs much deeper than just the manager.  

They have brought limited amounts of money to the table, but in the form of soft loans. So ultimately we'll be responsible for paying it off in the future.

To prop up this unworkable system at present, we're being guaranteed much more pain in the future. 

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Money.

What money? Loans?  The only money spent is our the season ticket money,. We keep the light on not King and co as his i will give you £30m shite has long gone.

Just maybe King should go and beg for Ashley's help and when he sells Newcastle he and the other 2 bears sell their shares for what they paid as Ashley is the only one with money not King or the other 2  bears as it has been proved.

Greene was the villain as Ashley just invested and got favourable deals which Greene should never have sanctioned 

Just now, Copland bear said:

What money? Loans?  The only money spent is our the season ticket money,. We keep the light on not King and co as his i will give you £30m shite has long gone.

Just maybe King should go and beg for Ashley's help and when he sells Newcastle he and the other 2 bears sell their shares for what they paid as Ashley is the only one with money not King or the other 2  bears as it has been proved.

Greene was the villain as Ashley just invested and got favourable deals which Greene should never have sanctioned 

Loans/Investment whatever you want to call it, we still run at a loss, with no credit in place that loss has to be covered. They provided the money for the dud to waste. 

You asked what they had brought to the table, I answered you...these are facts...please don't reply with another rant assuming that I in any way support or even like the board.

4 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Loans/Investment whatever you want to call it, we still run at a loss, with no credit in place that loss has to be covered. They provided the money for the dud to waste. 

You asked what they had brought to the table, I answered you...these are facts...please don't reply with another rant assuming that I in any way support or even like the board.

What investments? I am a shareholder and I have a diploma in accounts and let me tell you the lack of investment within our club is a joke.  So what investment? King and co bought shares and the club never saw a penny it the same with club 1872 , they bought someone's shares. , me I invested £5k in shares , so again what have they invested or what investment have the brought in?   

And as for the dud ? That's on them also  as he should never have got near the job and a bloody blind man could see it 

5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

We run at a loss because we have clowns in charge of the books. First basic in the running of any business is don't spend more than you take in. This mob started with zero debt and in no time started employing all kinds of suits who do fuck all for the club other than drain our accounts. I wouldn't let any of them run a market stall.

Stability in the form of millions of pounds in loan.

Countered with a lack of credibility with what they said they'd deliver, and no noticeable improvement or direction on our playing strategy.

I don't feel we're being ripped off, though I do think king is angling how to make money from us rather than put money in. Actually feel some sympathy for the position other shareholders are in.

We're stable in a shite, non progressive way from top to bottom.

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What investments? I am a shareholder and I have a diploma in accounts and let me tell you the lack of investment within our club is a joke.  So what investment? King and co bought shares and the club never saw a penny it the same with club 1872 , they bought someone's shares. , me I invested £5k in shares , so again what have they invested or what investment have the brought in?   

And as for the dud ? That's on them also  as he should never have got near the job and a bloody blind man could see it 

Soft loans apparently will be converted to shares, what does your diploma say about that?