Scotland 53 Australia 24

K.A.I

I know there’s a rugby thread but this deserves a thread of its own. 

Fantastic performance - I’ve been watching international Rugby about 25-years and I’ve never seen a Scotland team play with that confidence and technique 

I know they played 40 minutes or so with a man more but there’s still a lot to do 

Just now, Frank Reynolds said:

Robbed in the world cup a couple of years ago by a shite ref, have been improving well over the years now - it won't be long before they win the 6 nations.

It’s coming together nicely for the 6 nations, been building steadily for 3 seasons now. Tell you what though, we’re punching so far above our weight when you consider we’ve only got 2 pro teams. Great result. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I know there’s a rugby thread but this deserves a thread of its own. 

Fantastic performance - I’ve been watching international Rugby about 25-years and I’ve never seen a Scotland team play with that confidence and technique 

I know they played 40 minutes or so with a man more but there’s still a lot to do 

They were outstanding today..killer instinct they put their foot on Australia's neck and kept it on it until the final whistle

11 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

They were outstanding today..killer instinct they put their foot on Australia's neck and kept it on it until the final whistle

Totally - as others have said the past couple of years they’ve been gradually getting their act together  - nothing spectacular but building wisely - decent side to watch now 

Was at Murrayfield today and loved every minute. What a performance.

Absolutely enthralling rugby. The red card helped but we ruthlessly tore them apart. Doesn't make up for the World Cup but it's bloody sweet. 

We've England and France at home this year in the six nations although the Ireland and Wales away games will be equally tough. Really strong Six Nations

All done with still some of our top players out, including of course Hogg's late pull out. We do have a bit of depth now to compete regularly. 

We also have one of the most high profile players in world rugby playing in Glasgow. Hogg may even be regarded as the best player in world rugby at the moment. 

We could not buy a try a few years ago but now seem to be scoring at will, it was frustrating because we were knocking on the door and playing quality rugby but could not convert it into wins, it now looks as if the hard work has paid off and will be serious contenders for the six nations if we keep up this form, the attitude / professionalism and will to win is immense.