Neil MCann

Kaydubya11

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 16:58, Blue Avenger said:

One of the few who has integrity. 

I love the guy. Bleeds Rangers. Lacks extensive managerial experience, but a baptism of fire to step in and save Dundee from relegation and now takes our scalp with a team of little talent and at a club literally pratted and that shows character as well as guile.

This man has the hallmarks to become a great manager. Great player and great pedigree, wnning honours at the highest level. He's forgot more about football than the other also ran managers in this backwater. 

I'd take him all day long and fuck the nay sayers. Howver, this rancid board don't fucking deserve him.

Dundee getting a victory over us says more about how shite we are than how good of a manager McCann is.  Dundee's last manager Paul Hartley beat Murty's side back in February does that make him a good manager?  When Bomber took over Dundee a few years back he improved their results and won a manager of the month award albeit they still went down.  I wouldn't want any of these guys as Rangers manager.

I can appreciate that McCann was a successful former player, and a good pundit, but so was Ally McCoist.  We need a proven manager in charge of our club and Neil McCann is anything but. 

On 25/11/2017 at 16:58, Blue Avenger said:

One of the few who has integrity. 

I love the guy. Bleeds Rangers. Lacks extensive managerial experience, but a baptism of fire to step in and save Dundee from relegation and now takes our scalp with a team of little talent and at a club literally pratted and that shows character as well as guile.

This man has the hallmarks to become a great manager. Great player and great pedigree, wnning honours at the highest level. He's forgot more about football than the other also ran managers in this backwater. 

I'd take him all day long and fuck the nay sayers. Howver, this rancid board don't fucking deserve him.

You’d take him based on what? Relegating dunfermline or taking Dundee to the bottom of the Premiership?

12 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Dundee getting a victory over us says more about how shite we are than how good of a manager McCann is.  Dundee's last manager Paul Hartley beat Murty's side back in February does that make him a good manager?  When Bomber took over Dundee a few years back he improved their results and won a manager of the month award albeit they still went down.  I wouldn't any of these guys as Rangers manager.

I can appreciate that McCann was a successful former player, and a good pundit, but so was Ally McCoist.  We need a proven manager in charge of our club and Neil McCann is anything but. 

A proven manager? You mean like McLeish, because he is about all we can afford and anyone half decent wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick.

McCann has all the hallmarks to make a great manager. He's forgotten more than all the fucking has beens n this back water put together. We are buying into potential. He did actually save Dundee from relegation. Better a punt on someone with a decent pedigree and a brain than the fucking duds either in a job, or on the dole.

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Seen a few folk now suggest McCann should be Rangers boss. Can I ask what bit of relegating Dunfermline ot taking Dundee to bottom of the table is enticing?

Dundee have played better football than most of the teams ive seen this season. A couple of players to add to the squad and they would be no bad in my opinion. 

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Seen a few folk now suggest McCann should be Rangers boss. Can I ask what bit of relegating Dunfermline ot taking Dundee to bottom of the table is enticing?

Sounds good when he talks on SKY.

Some people are so easy pleased that that’s probably enough for them.

9 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Dundee have played better football than most of the teams ive seen this season. A couple of players to add to the squad and they would be no bad in my opinion. 

Playing good football is worthless when you're not winning games. And under McCann Dundee aren't winning games

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Sounds good when he talks on SKY.

Some people are so easy pleased that that’s probably enough for them.

He made a mess of it at Dunfermline and is making a mess of it at Dundee - the Scott Bain stuff is a farce and would suggest that like Pedro he's feeling the pressure and looked for a scapegoat to take the heat off himself.

Not to mention that he walked away from Dunfermline to go back to punditry, done the same at Dundee and then changed his mind again when Dundee offered more cash. Fuck that.

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I think you'll find they won on friday and we didnt? Unless im missing something ?

They've won 3 of 15 games in the league this season. Friday was their first win in two months and they are one point off bottom. Pretty football doesn't seem to be doing much for Dundee.

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I think you'll find they won on friday and we didnt? Unless im missing something ?

They'll probably finish the season above us at this rate.

I know our players aint so good, but there also something seriously bad going on in the dressing room, far less with our rancid board. We are absolutely fucking rank and I can't see it just being down to the players alone, surely? Worse to come I think.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I know our players aint so good, but there also something seriously bad going on in the dressing room, far less with our rancid board. We are absolutely fucking rank and I can't see it just being down to the players alone, surely? Worse to come I think.

Some cunt could break their leg and you'd find a way to suggest the board were somehow to blame.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

At this rate they'll finish with less than half our points tally.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He made a mess of it at Dunfermline and is making a mess of it at Dundee - the Scott Bain stuff is a farce and would suggest that like Pedro he's feeling the pressure and looked for a scapegoat to take the heat off himself.

Not to mention that he walked away from Dunfermline to go back to punditry, done the same at Dundee and then changed his mind again when Dundee offered more cash. Fuck that.

when was he the Dunfermline  manager?

I would say saving Dundee from relegation was an amazing achievement- i would also say that it would have been easy to say no to Dundee as it's more likely harm his reputation.  

2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

when was he the Dunfermline  manager?

I would say saving Dundee from relegation was an amazing achievement- i would also say that it would have been easy to say no to Dundee as it's more likely harm his reputation.  

December 2014-May 2015 before chucking it to go back to Sky.