To be fair to Pedro.

tannerall

The only person responsible for division and unrest in the dressing room was the crazy fucker of a manger we sacked. The guy was a lunatic. Once a manager loses a dressing room, performances fall off. It's not unique to us. To suggest there was some conspiracy is nearly as fucking stupid as the ex manager.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, djwyc14 said:

Compare Murty's careful man management and what he has got out of the players, to Pedro's authoritarian rule with fall-outs and players downing tools.

After the game yesterday the warm hugs and big smiles between Murty and ALL our players was really noticeable 

On 12/3/2017 at 18:59, .Williamson. said:

There's literally no reason that this team shouldn't be able to play week in week out the way they have in the past couple. 

Unfortunately I half expect us to drop points now against Ross County as we occasionally step it up in bigger games and then it reverts back to utter piss again.

I suppose that's what it means to be a big club you give of your best every week and don't just feel the work is done after a couple of decent results ... but I do agree the team have shown now that they are good enough 

Pedro was a good guy who I wanted to succeed and he gave Kaiser McCrorie his first big chance.

I still reckon there's three really good players waiting to come out of Pena,Candeias and Cardoso. Herrera I'm on the fence over but I'd like to see him play with a partner before I make my mind up.

Theres still a chance that Pedro's legacy could be that he wasn't the man for the job but left the foundations of a decent team behind unlike his predecessor.

On 03/12/2017 at 18:56, tannerall said:

It now looks as if the team Pedro built may well have been up to the task.

And I am now certain some players deliberately dropped tools right from the season start, especially against the Luxembourgers. 

Maybe they were dissillusioned, maybe they just wanted a longer holiday, or maybe they just wanted to stick with the old "jobs for the boys only" mentality.

How can these guys look each other in the face, or even look at the fans thinking they should get away with some of our worst results, knowing they were stitching up the manager ?

Quite simply, working their socks off now for the new manager wil be the least I expect.

And if any of them want to repeat their disrespect for this great club they should be given their books as soon as a new manager comes in. 

And if anyone thinks differently just think back to those results we had in the last six months with a team that is now putting in effort to impress with a new manager on the horizon.

Harsh maybe, but think back to those early days of the season. I for one do not want a repeat.

No shit sherlock the cunt got 1 window to overhaul an entire team but was given no chance by the rancid element in our support that want mr pep McInnes in charge.........fucking lunatics who has he signed outside the box that's been great.mmmmmmm yip gotta be him cv is awesome ??????. Now we just hounded out a manager with all sorts of contacts across the globe and have signed some good players for peanuts because of him yet because we were not humping every cunt week in week out after less than 5bmonth in charge he's shite.   Just wait till we see McInnes in charge buying fucking donkeys from Dundee etc ooooft gonna be messi

5 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

No shit sherlock the cunt got 1 window to overhaul an entire team but was given no chance by the rancid element in our support that want mr pep McInnes in charge.........fucking lunatics who has he signed outside the box that's been great.mmmmmmm yip gotta be him cv is awesome ??????. Now we just hounded out a manager with all sorts of contacts across the globe and have signed some good players for peanuts because of him yet because we were not humping every cunt week in week out after less than 5bmonth in charge he's shite.   Just wait till we see McInnes in charge buying fucking donkeys from Dundee etc ooooft gonna be messi

We were competing with Motherwell for 5th under Pedro, we are now 2nd. The man was a fucking loser.

8 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

:lol: Calm doon Kenny 

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

That's not true and even if it was my point was very clear. :lol: 

Aye you know best ya rancid cunt, never anything good to say about our club team or fans......I could look up your last hundred posts nothing good to say.......but hey you go to away games that's ok Right?..

Just now, kenny6131 said:

Aye you know best ya rancid cunt, never anything good to say about our club team or fans......I could look up your last hundred posts nothing good to say.......but hey you go to away games that's ok Right?..

:lol: