Fod

the goal machine

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Wilson caused the second goal imo, trying to bring a ball down that he should have booted clear.

He done something similar in the game V Ross County and got the ball nicked from him which lead to the goal.

Did he? not seen the goals back but I'll happily take that back if that's the case. Knew there was a reason I felt iffy about saying Wilson got pass parks :lol: 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Did he? not seen the goals back but I'll happily take that back if that's the case. Knew there was a reason I felt iffy about saying Wilson got pass parks :lol: 

Aye mate, when he stick to basics he is ok but too many times he tries to be like Cannavaro or something:lol:

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Wilson caused the second goal imo, trying to bring a ball down that he should have booted clear.

He done something similar in the game V Ross County and got the ball nicked from him which lead to the goal.

I agree with that to be honest!

Hodson for the first goal, he never got up quick enough, but for the second Wilson tries to bring the ball down and gets caught then despite a cracking challenge from Bates, the ball breaks to Mulumbu who shoots and it deflects/Boyd directs it in.

If Wilson just stopped pissing about and defended first, before trying any daft shit, he would be a much better player.