Windass

falkirkNS

Can't believe this guy is still getting criticised on here after last night, I thought he was outstanding, box to box all night, lost count of the number of times he carried the ball a good distance to relieve the pressure on the defence, unlucky with two attempts at goal, one hitting the post, set the Buffalo up with a decent chance and won the penalty - I know he doesn't batter into challenges - but all in all not a bad nights work from the boy.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He. Is. Fucking. Useless. 

I really don’t get how people can defend him. His first instinct when he gets into a dangerous position is either to pass to someone else as quickly as possible, or balloon a shot into the stand. He’s a technically gifted player but a fucking coward. He’ll never, ever make it at a top club. He’ll likely go on to have a half decent career at a handful of no mark English Championship teams that accept mediocrity for 3 weeks if it means they get a “good win” against the leaders. The cunt isn’t fit to wear the jersey and should’ve been punted a year ago. 

He’s been played out of position for best part of 18 months. Can’t remember him having a bad game while playing off the striker.

He was good last night don’t know how anyone else can say otherwise.